Natsu X Lucy

Natsu watched Lucy from afar. He reminded him of Lisanna, so innocent and sweet, but then again she never hesitated to punch him from time to time. Oh how he longed to tell her, but his face immediately got red. Lucy was lecturing Gray about his stripping problem again. "Oh come on lucy you know you like it ;). I DO NOT!" Her face slightly blushed but she did not back down she was tired of seeing his under-garments. *sigh* "guess i better go kick gray's ass now. HEY STRIPPER!" Gray's smirky smile instantly disappeared replaced with anger, and hurt pride. " What did you just call me? Did I stutter?" Lucy stepped right in between us and looked at me. " I think i had it under control Natsu. Oh did you know I can totally tell Luigi." I could see her blood boil. "MY NAME IS LUCY!' She stomped off. "Way to go Natspoo! Now you hurt her feelings, can't even bother to remember her name. What did you call me!? I was just joking I know her name. You didn't sound like you were joking." With that he walked away to do who knows what and who cares. I knew he was right Lucy didn't seem to laugh at my joke. How can you not know such a girl like her's name. The sun was starting to set when i set of towards her apartment. I was staring at the ground and kicking myself for being so mean. It's just who I am, i'm not the sweet romantic type, far from it really. Happy didn't bother to follow he got all hyped at the fish Ezra brought in. He would of distracted me from apologizing to Lucy anyways. Her door was inches from my face. I started to get nervous. She seemed pretty upset. Girls tend to be moody and sensitive.(learned that the hard way) I knocked on her door. Forcing my blush and guilt down my throat. The door opened slowly at first. A pretty brown eye peered out of the slit. Her eye scrunched up and she started to close the door, but having super speed I put my foot in the way before she could even begin to turn the lock. " What do you want Natsu?..Oh Luig- I mean ...Lucy  I came here to.....apo..apolo...apologize! Sorry I called you Luigi. I know your name is Lucy, I was just teasing." I could feel my blush coming and my pride leaving. I ran  down the street not daring to turn back. *sigh* I blew it.