Ray Ray Imagine: High For This

---High For This---

Ray waited on Travis, his dealer. Travis wasn't just your average drug dealer. He also ran his on prostitution ranch. Ray, never thought he would find pleasure in having sex with prostitutes but it was something about being in controlled. It drove Ray over edge. The drugs were there to loosen the guilt.

Travis returned later with a girl, who couldn't be no older than 16. Ray began to feel a little nervous, his palms began to sweat. Ray never had to deal with such young girl before.

"Ray this is Bianca." Travis, presented the girl.

Ray looked the obviously Hispanic girl up and down. She was no taller than 5'5, almond eyes, long curly hair, resembling something of his own hair but more thicker, and flawless caramel skin. She was gorgeous. Ray could tell by the girls demeanor that she was nervous.

"She's a newbie. All the other girls referred her over to you for her first time." Travis continued, Bianca looked down.

"Why me?" Ray asked still eyeing Bianca, making her even more nervous.

"Some shit about your touch. The girls said." Travis chuckled. Ray smirked,

"Oh really. Well follow me Ms. Bianca, our room awaits." Ray said, as he gently grabbed Bianca's hand.

Bianca followed him the whole while still looking down. Her nerves were getting the best of her. Here she was about to have sex with handsome stranger for a proportion of the pay. But she needed the money, now since she was on her own.

As they entered the bedroom, Bianca sat on the edge of the bed excepting Ray to just come and have his way with her, with no sense of regard of her anxiety. But Ray just sat next her. Bianca scooted an inch further away from Ray.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want-"

"I want to." Bianca cut Ray off, knowing where Ray was going with his statement.

"Why?" Ray face had a perplexed look upon it. He hasn't meet a prostitute who would turned down practically free money.

"B-because you won't be my last client. The next probably won't be as nice. S-so I figure I get the first time jitters over with. P-plus I don't want to be a virgin next time." Bianca stuttered.

"Well your going to need this." Ray said, pulling out a plastic bag with a white powdery substance. Cocaine. He took a some and scooped a little ball on his finger.

"Sniff." Ray demanded.

"I don't know if that's-"

"Sniff it. It will loosen some of the tension your feeling." Ray promised. Bianca took in a deep breath, before snorting the whole ball of cocaine off Ray's finger.

Ray waited for the drugs to kick in before laying Bianca's body on the mattress. He slowly began removing her skimpy clothing, along with his, revealing her delicious body. Ray trailed kisses from her neck, making his way to her breast. He started to suck on her chocolate buds for some minutes. Bianca started releasing breathy moans, as Ray began to trail down to her vagina. He spread the folds with two of his fingers, he flicked his tongue against her pink flesh. She moaned his name in complete bliss.

Ray began to pleasure Bianca's vagina even the more. Biting and pulling at her folds, thrusting his lengthy tongue in and out, and flicking his tongue against her clitoris every once in a while. He continued to do so until she came in his mouth. He swallowed all her juices.

Ray knew Bianca wouldn't receive treatment from her next client. She more likely giving the oral. So he decided give her something special, considering it was her first time.

Ray climbed onto of Bianca, positioning his fully erected 8-inches at her center. Ray whispered,

"This is going to feel like hell you know.". Bianca just braced herself for impact. She nodded her head giving Ray the go. Ray shoved his whole 8-inches into her hoping to she'll adjust quickly. Bianca gasped, as the tears began to fall. She scratched and beat at Ray's chest begging him to stop as he began thrusting. The pain was to unbearable. Ray continued to thrust against her wishes.

Minutes the pain turned into immediate pleasure. Bianca began to moan for Ray to go faster, he did as she commanded.

Her moisten walls began to clench and unclench around his member. Sending Ray into a frenzy. He picked up the pace, Bianca pink flesh began to start throbbing. The skin smacking and body sweating went on for a complete total of 16 minutes. Bianca had already climaxed multiple times. While Ray had finally reached his. He slowly slide out of the breathless Bianca. He began to get dress. Bianca however was unable to move.

Ray would make that clear to Travis before leaving.

Ray finished putting on his clothes. Before making his way out the door, Ray threw the bag of cocaine to Bianca. She stared at the bag and than at him in confusion.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"I don't know much about this job. But you're probably going to want to be high for it. Plus it will help relax your jitters." Ray said before exiting the room.