Love Direction ( One Direction Fan-fiction )

This whole story is dedicated to @NikkiLumahan

CHAPTER 1 <><><><><><><><><><><><>

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

* beep beep beep *

The stupid alarm woke me up, " no! don't wake up!" my brain shouted. I felt a furry hair tickling my nose, " ahh!! go away go away!! " I screamed, " oh, its you ' Hamster ' " my pet hamster. Kindda weird cause' I call him hamster huh? let's just skip that, so heres how the story goes.

Hi I'm Harry Styles, I'm 17, got 3 bros, rich, a singer, the most popular guy in Talent School University, and living in a mansion. My mom's a music producer, and my dad's a director. Life's full of Luxury, and I hate it when fans ran into me, good thing I got body guards they're like 10. I need to find the perfect band for me, too bad cause' all of them are 20,21 and the others are 25. I hate it when I'm only one, I just follow mom's instructions so that I won't her feelings.

" What's with the rackus, can't a boy get some sleep?! " my little bro, Hartlon, shouted outside the door, I stood up and walk towards the door. I opened it, and there stood a little boy with brown straight hair and freckles, holding a teddy bear. " I'm so sorry harty " I hugged him and he giggled. " Its hamster again, huh? " he asked, and I nodded, " c'mon!! we don't want to be late in school, don't we? " I stood up and carried him down stairs, while he's laughing and smiling.

" Good morning, boys! " I heard mom shouted, " morning mom!" I let go of Hartlon and he ran towards mom;hugging her. I smiled and made my way to the table, I ate breakfast and drank some juice, " so how's school, son?" dad asked while reading his newpaper. " Fun " I lied, I'm such a good liar! >;D , " Hey,son!" I snapped back, " yes? " I asked " I found a good band for you, Paramore " she said, I rolled my eyes, " been there, mom " she smiled.

" Done mom " I left my plate and one of my maids grab it. I went upstairs again calling the two," Hunter!! Hanzel!! wake up" I shouted as I slammed the door open. They're twins, got same eyes, and freckles, they stole the freckles and the hair from mom. I'm the only one who has no freckles and different hair; curls,I stole all of it from dad.

" What?! " they shouted in unison, " You're going to be late, Dudes! " I shouted back. " Sh**!" they said in unison. They're bad boys, they speak bad words, when mom and dad are not around. They both ran in the shower. I chuckled. " I'm gonna leave you two behind " I said in a childish way. I closed the door. Went back to my room, changing my clothes. I saw ' hamster ' staring at me with his puny,tiny black eyes. " What are you staring at?" I talked to him, he just turn around and ate his pellets.

How cute >:3

* knock knock *

I heard a knock at the door, I dudge my phone inside my pocket and grabbed my bag. I opened the door " ready?" Hartlon asked " ready, run before the twins beat us! " I said and we ran down the stairs, I saw the twins waiting for us in the limo. " They beat us!" Hartlon shouted. " Yeah " I said as I was caught on guard. I really want to Ditch those two, I sighed and grab Hartlon's little hand.

And walked towards the limo.

" We won! " Hunter shouted, " again" Hanzel added, I rolled my eyes " so what?! you don't even know what's 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1×0+1+1×0 " I shouted back. " Duhh! its 2" hanzel said. " Wrong its ZERO!, you don't even got straight A's from all of your subjects, only me!, the smartest boy among all the Styles brothers."

We always fight like this ^_^

The two frowned, and I DONT CARE!, I'm always on Hartlon's side, sometimes I defend him, sometimes he defend me. The ride then again turned silent, we reached the school gate and many girls are running towards us, holding some posters " STYLE'S BROTHERS ROCKS! ".

The two's frown became a smile, " let the popularity begin!" all of us shouted.

I think Harry's hamster is popular,too . >;)

What do you think?

v0tE,cOmmeNt,foll0w??