How you met!

Y/N  was walking from the store with groceries in her hands when all of a sudden, someone knocked into her. She quickly said, "I'm sorry." And the stranger replied, "oh! There's nothing to be sorry for, it was my fault." The stranger spoke again, " By the way, what's your name?" You replied, " My name is Y/N _L/N, and yours?" "Oh it's a pleasure to meet you miss, my name is Tatara  Totsuka." You reply, " oh the pleasure is mine!"then you say, "well I must be going my apartment is a few blocks away, I have to get there before it rains *looks up at the storm clouds*." Tatara replies, "oh dear you mustn't risk get soaked here come with me and inside quickly before you get drenched in rain water." Just as he said that rains started to pour hard. You both went into a familiar looking bar, just as you entered there were the people in the group named HOMRA there. You instantly got nervous because everyone was staring at you. You finally got the courage to speak up, " uhm hello everyone I'm Y/N L/N nice to meet you." Some had smiles on their faces while others had boring expressions. You frowned upon this. You went to sit on a couch by a little white haired girl with a red marble looking through it, her eyes landed on you. You instantly smiled at her and said, " hello I like your marble, it's a beautiful red." She smiled when she heard this and looked through it again but this time her gaze through the marble was looking at you. She replied, " your aura is also lovely, it's almost as pretty as mikoto's." You smiled at her and said, "what's your name? My name is Y/N." She replied ," Anna." whose mikoto by the way"? You soon said after. She started to talk about how wonderful he is. She also said, "he's like my older brother, he cares for me as a little sister." Just when she said that Eveyone went silent from their friendly chats and looked towards the stair case. You turned your gaze and was met with a fiery Amber color of eyes looking down upon you. The stranger finally sat down at the nearest bar stool there. You could hear the bartender and the stranger talking about you. Finally Tatara finally explained the situation and they both understood. Anna finally started to crawl in your lap and play with your phone while you watched with interest with what game she was playing when all if a sudden you felt the cushion of the couch sink in, you turned your head and was met with that fiery Amber gaze once again. He finally spoke, "what's your name"? You replied intimidated by his stare, "Y/N L/N." He just nodded. Finally the rain has stopped and you gathered your groceries and prepared to leave. You said your goodbyes to everyone and was about to walk out the door when Anna said, " will you please come back tomorrow Y/N?" You just smiled and said, " I don't see why not." You grinned once again and left and walked the rest of the way home. That night you went to sleep with a smile on your face, excited for tomorrow so you could spend more time with your new friends.

Authors note** If you want more just comment and  if you have any ideas please share them with me! I'm happy to listen! Goodbye little darling!