Friday August 2. 6:14am

FRIDAY, AUGUST 2. 6:14am.

"Well if you think I'm so bad, you can just go and live with your mom!"

" Fine!" I yelled as he stalked out the door, heading to work. My dad always gets up early in the morning, and today I had decided I would get up a little earlier than usual to keep him company. Big mistake.

I watched from the window above our sink as he drove out our green metal gate and got out to shut it behind him. To me it seemed like as he was closing the gate he was shutting us away, like the ugly clothes you left sitting at the bottom of your closet. He got back into his tan Mercedes and drove off, eager to greet his preferred wife and kids, his work.

"Jackass." I mumbled under my breath.

"what was the hun?" my mother asked. I startled and turned to look at her. I hadn't realized she'd been standing behind me near the counter. I was surprised to see her already dressed, wearing a plain blue t-shirt and green shorts. She was a little on the cubby side and didn't really like to wear anything flashy, even so she was still extremely pretty. She just didn't care how other people think she looks.

"Nothing." I replied with a sigh.

"Are you alright?" she queried. I assumed she had heard at least the majority of the argument from my sibling's bedroom where she slept. That's probably what had gotten her up actually. I don't usually see her up this early.

"fine." I answer with a sigh. This had not been a good start to my day. She just looked at me with an understanding smile and turned to face the hallway that lead to my little brother and sister's room.

SO IM ALMOST FINISHED WITH THIS STORY BUT I HAVE IT TYPED OUT ON MY IPAD AND I NEED WIFI TO UPLOAD SO I WILL UPLOAD IT NEXT TIME I HAVE WIFI AVAILABLE. FOR NOW, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORK IN PROGRESS, ALONE IN THE DARK.