NIALL HORAN LOVE STORY

SHIANAH MAYA LOBER.

Hello..Im Shianah..I live in a small town in texas...

Im sorry.I dont really do this often..

Well..Erm..I guess i like books,Music,And school.

right.I like what ?

Its not like im a nerd i am kind of a loner.

I hate big crowds...

I have a dog names pinito,Hes a Boy Kings Charles Cavalier.

Beautiful 6 years had him since i was 10 so..I think you guessed YES PINITO IS MINEE !

I have two little brothers ,1 older bro, and one younger :Rob and Larito (twins)and Sandina and Pete.

My Family is Italian,Every one but my dad and my little sister Sandina .They are French (Accent.)

My mom is from Italy,My dad from Paris,im from little italy..Rob and Larito are from the Yukon.(Yes,we travel why i have no friends..)

Sandina is from ,now were done that part..

Peanuts make me have allergic reactions,And i dont eat Meat or Chocolate. (Im a vegetarian,Along with my mom and brothers.)

I live in an ok house,but it is kind of crowded for a family of atleast i have my own room.

Anyway,Im NOT a belieber,Directioner or whatever you call ,thats me :)

CHAPTER 1

I got up and grabbed my bag for the first day of school.

"Honey are you going to have breakfeast ?"My mom yelled,just befored i reached the door.

"No,i have to get there early so i can get first pick at desk !"I yelled,as i ran to my a Minivan,Used.

Kinda old,and Really ,I started driving to school,Even though its only a ten minuite walk.

Once i got there,i imediatly ran to my classroom,Only to see all the seats taken,Except for The front.

I only came early for the back seats..I thought people would want the front..

Oh well.I took One.I just didnt like the attention.I quickly got my book out and started reading.

"Okay class,since its the first day of school at Texas Arts High School,as usual,we have a special visiter !"Miss Gabin said.

She one imediatly frowned.I imagined because they havent of grabbed the sad i didnt grab the back.

Oh just the principal or something like that..

"Okay class, Please welcome,it was hard to get them,One Direction !"Miss Gabin clapped and moved to the side.

One directin ? The show off boy band ? i really wished i grabbed the back.

Then the 5 boys walked in.I just brought out a book and read,unintrested in the boys.

Just as they began to sing,Savier came through the speakers.