Chapter 1 New beggining

Here we are mum says driving into the drive way.
I looked at my new house , seeing if mum done a good job. "so far so good" I say to myself.
"Right here's our new home" mum says
I smile at her and open the car door to start taking my suitcase into my new room.
Mum came here 3weeks ago with a bunch of men to help get all the interior and stuff up before we both came.
I grabbed my suitcases and walked into my house.
My eyes widened when I saw the huge stair cases and lights.
I dropped my bags and suitcases and ran into the kitchen , it was Egyptian white with silver interior. everything just looked amazing.
I ran to mum and gave her a big hug. "mum you did an amazing job , at first I was scared to come here after everything that happened with you and dad, but it feels like you made the right decision". but that's what mums do right they make the right decision I say in my head , looking everywhere in the house.
"Mum where's my room?" I say with excitement
"Second floor" she says lifting my suitcases up the stairs , I follow behind her.
There it was! my room my white double bed , my walk in closet and the picture of me and dad when we went to the water park , I was 2 and that was when mum and dad actually loved each other , I wish they still did love each other , dad would of loved places like this but one can only hope.
I finished unpacking and everything was exactly how I wanted it , I went into my bathroom and cleaned up myself from all the sweat that was built up on me from all the work I did, then I put on my pj's and tied my curly brunette hair in a bun and went downstairs to see what mum was doing.
As I'm walking downstairs I smell this amazing scent , I followed it to the kitchen and mum had burritos and tacos plated nicely , I missed my burritos and tacos from where I use to live I remember telling mum in the plane how much I missed them, I guess she surprised me.
"Mum u didn't have to do all this?" I say to her with both my elbows plastered onto the table top.
"No, I know how much you missed them so I got the best ones in town, plus I have good news for you , come sit. " I walked over to the dinning table it was pretty big for only me and my mum but by the time we fit in , there would so many people over we might have to get a bigger one.
"So what do you need to talk to me about?" I say with lettuce and mince sauce running out of the corner of my mouth.
"Well you see how you left school back in LA , and you still need to go back to school to Finnish your lessons?" mum says taking up another burrito.
"Yeah?" I say picking up a tissue.
"Well I applied you for brook swell high school just 10minutes away and you start tomorrow"
"MUM?!, I thought we was gonna talk about this , I told you I wanted to be home schooled when we was in LA before we even came to Miami ?!"
"Yes well is not good for a 16 year old to be sitting at home learning off a computer when you have so many places you can go visit with friends , you need to socialise Kiah". mums tone dropped.
"Fine but if I end up getting a tattoo on my forehead , I'll just say , mum remember when you told me to socialise and go visit places ?!" I looked at her sarcastically.
"I hope u get mum will kill me on there , because God knows it will come true".
I empty my plate and go up stairs to sleep , tonight was fine , it was nice to have them amazing burritos and tacos but i guess tomorrow I'm going to have to start brook well high school..great.