NONONONONONONO ;O; (Clean)

"Kids we need to stop at clair's just going to the restaurant because Its getting too late so we are going to tell them then go to a hotel till tomorrow." Liam, Cam And Garett's moms said looking into the mirror at the 3 teens. "ok" They All responded.

~*AT CLAIR'S HOUSE*~

"ok sounds good" Clair's father says walking the family to the door. "wait cant they just stay here so we can hang out more then just sitting there eating?" Clair Asks Her Dad Grabbing onto his sleeve. "I suppose If Its Ok With Them" Her Dad Says Looking At Clair Then At Aleah Then At The Teens And Their Parents. "They Can But I Want To Go To A Hotel" Their Dad Says With A Grumpy Attitude. The Boys Nodded And Walked up Stairs To The Spare Room Behind Aleah And Clair. Once They Got Into The Room Silence Filled The Room Besides Cams Phone Going Off Occasionally 

~About An Hour Later~Aleah's POV~

"Oh My Fucking God Im So Bored!!!!" I Said Making Cam Look Up From His Phone For The First Time And He Spoke " We Could Play That One Game We Always Play On Skype" At First I Didn't Know What He Was Talking About The It hit Me "Oh The Dirty Questions Game?" I Asked Just To Verify "Yeah" He Replied Plainly "Yeah Tat Sounds Good" Clair Said Looking Around Seeing The Other Boys Nod In Agreement " OK I Pulled Up Some Questions" He Said The Read One Out " What Turns You On?"  He Said Like It Was Nothing. Oh Gosh They Are Totally Going To Think Im A Weirdo... "Nudity I guess" Garett,Cam And Liam All  Agreed. Me And Clair Looked At Each-other The She Spoke " *Sigh* Lemons  blah blah blah blah"  Then Looked At Me, Oh God She Wants Me To Say Mine "Nekos Lemons And Talking Dirty" I Said And Covered My Mouth.

~ Many Questions Later ~Cams POV~

NONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONONO NOT NOWWW all this dirty talk is turning me on ;o; i felt a bulging hot feeling in my down there zone "Cam ... CAM... CAM!" I shook my head putting my head out of my ass opening my eyes to Aleahs ... Boobs.... In ... My ....Face. "Uhm you ok?" My Eyes Just Focused on her boobs "YEAH YEAH FINE IM GOOD" i said panicking. Just As I was calming down... she sat on my lap still facing me and said " Hey Guys Can I Speak to cam privet for a min" Without anyone speaking they all left into the room across the hall. 

~clairs pov~

Hes Getting Laid.