Introduction

When Jackson suddenly appears back in Beacon Hills with yet another supernatural being with him, all hell breaks loose for Scott and Stiles.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Lydia came running at the gang as they walked in the school doors, she practically ran into them as she came to a abrupt halt, all she could say in between trying to catch her breath was "Jackson's back, and he's not alone."

The gang immediately all looked up and caught sight of Jackson walking down the corridor, chatting to what looked like one of his closest friends, the crowds in the hall separated for them as they walked towards the gang.

Before anyone could get a word in Jackson shoved her in front of him, and exclaimed "meet my friends", now that they all could see her properly they were shocked at how different she looked from most teens.
She was about the same height as Jackson, with blond roots in her brown almost black hair that was messily cut along her shoulders, she was skinny but confident looking, but it was her clothes that shocked them the most!

She looked exactly the kind of girl they thought Jackson would hang around with, she had a short leather jacket on which barely reached her hips, it was a deep black with a red stripe starting at her shoulder running down her left arm, she wore high waisted black skinny jeans, she wore what looked to be designer knee length boots with the same red stripe running down the outside of her left boot.

She bowed her head in Scott's direction, and whispered "its a pleasure to meet a true alpha", to say she shocked him was an understatement, everyone except for Jackson looked visibly shocked.

Her and Jackson both chuckling to themselves, turned on their heals and walked away not before Jackson whispered, "this is going to be a fun year".