Awakening

(*Each paragraph is alternating between Katie and I*)

She is asleep, waiting for the moment to unleash her anger...

She can feel her adrenaline snaking through her veins--the smell of blood--sweet, sweet blood--slowly fuels her hunger...

The hunger growing strong, almost enough to wake her, it will soon take control of her, guiding her to the one that will make her whole again...

...but she remains in her place, quietly waiting, watching. A movement in the crawling shadows...The time is here...

The darkness swirls on the outside world, tempting her, but keeping her at bay... Her nights getting longer and longer, soon she will arise...

Her lust, hunger, craving to be satisfied...It became something unbearable. With each beating of her black heart..the desire becomes stronger and stronger...

It finally breaks her, her lust and temptation giving in, she awakens, her eyes blazing a bright purple, her mouth forming into a cruel smirk of insanity... The night is no more and all is replaced by a deafening silence of her slight breathing. Her mind races and at first sight, she kills, drinking the blood of man, killing him...

The blood of her victim slides over her cruel lips, over her pale neck...Her eyes become wild, crazed, but still, her hunger is not satisfied...

She knows that her own being itself will never be satisfied... Her crazed feelings are soon to take over completely, all morality, all mortality, lost... And she will soon succumb into something lost and alone and cruel and dark...

...but the kill feels so, so gratifying...She gives way to the lust, becoming a victim to the madness that had been hiding away inside her body...A madness that will never cease...

The hollow and echoed cries of her sanity fading into the black abyss of what She's become... The night taking over once more, her body becoming nothing but a vessel filled with pain and a constant hunger that will never be satisfied...

Her body--her mind--decays until all that remains is the beast, the animal inside of her. Insanity...

She claws at her mind, her mind detached, her body crumbling into nothingness... She will become nothing more than the savage that created her... Bloodthirsty, hungry for destruction...

Nothing will matter...Nothing will  change her. She becomes the predator...the one that never dies...

And the one that will never be satisfied...