Chapter 16: Hes back

Sexual conyent. Skip to nicks pov to avoid it

Allys POV

I woke up to voices behind the door of the room I was in.

"What if they come looking for her, boss?"

"They won't find her. Trust me. If they try to track her a random location will pop up that is miles away from here. Plus they don't know who took her. They won't find her."

"Your right boss. Sorry for asking a silly question."

"Get out of sight." Cole said before opening the door. "Good your up. We can finally get to buissness."

"What buissness?" I asked scared.

"Lets just say we'll be picking up where weft off."

My eyes went wide before I screamed "NOOOOO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

"Oh princess, it's so cute how you think you have a say in what I do. Now shut it before I have to punish you." I immediately shut my mouth. "Good now where were we."

He slowly moved towards me unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. I let out a soft cry but he slapped me and started to kiss up and down my neck. He made me sick but I couldnt do anything about it. I was too weak. He doesnt feed me anything and you can see my ribs. The more he kisses my body, the more I feel like I deserve this torture. He's right. If I hadn't called the cops that night he wouldn't be mad at me. Maybe this is God's way of punishing for being a snitch.

He slowly moved towards my mouth and started to take off his shirt. He was now in nothing but his boxers. I tried so hard to cry for help but his lips encased my own preventing me from making a sound. He moaned and I almost puked. He acually enjoyed raping people. He's sick and twisted in the head. I just want him gone.

He slowly unclasped me bra and slid it off. I tried to shake him off but he just moved faster and harder. He slowly took off my panties and his boxers Leaving us both completely bare. I was crying inside but I couldnt make myself cry on the outside. He'd hurt me if I did. He threw himself inside of me very fast and painfully. I yelped in pain but he just smirked.

"Get used to the feeling. You'll be feeling it every night."

He slowly moved in and out of me making me shed a few tears. He was right on top of me. There was no room in between us. He massaged my boobs making my spine shiver in horror. Why me? Why does God hate me?

He ripped himself out of me and slid on his clothes not bothering with my underwear.

"I'll be back later for some more fun. Try not to miss me so much."

He left me there huddled on the floor completely naked and cying. I eventually got tired from crying and fell asleep. But not before I thought one last thought.

Please save me nick I need you. I'm in an old basement with cole. Kyle will know where I am. Hurry.

I just wish he could hear me.

NICKS POV

It's been days since she's dissapeared. I haven't stopped worrying. Luke's been trying to calm me down but it just isn't working.

"Dude calm down. You panicking isn't gonna find her."

"Then we need to find out what will we can't gi..." I stopped myself when I heard her voice in head.

Please save me nick I need you.

This gave me a new found motivation. I need to save her. I love her and cant live with out her, if anything happened to her.....i dont know what id do.

Maybe kylie will know, she did know her the longest. Maybe if i...

"Hey nick, you ok?" Luke asked

"Kylie do you know of anyone who would hurt her?" I said ignoring luke.

She looked deep in thought before she froze, not saying anything for awhile. And when she did, it was only one word. Or name rather.

"Cole"

"Whos Cole" i asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh my god. They're back."

"Who's back."

"Cole and his possy.  They used to torment and beat ally. She could never really get rid of them. We thought since they havent made any moves that they decided to leave her alone. But thats not important right now, I know where she is. Shes in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles? What's she doing there?

Or more importantly, has this cole guy hurt her?"