Never Would Have Guessed....(One Direction)

Chapter one.

Hey I'm Sarah this is my first fan-fiction so I hope you like it I will be writing this at school mostly at school so I won't update a lot.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*Lizzie's POV*

I'm Lizzie I'm sure you would like to get to know me...well I'm 13 I lived in an orphanage since I was 4. My dad beat me. My mom died giving birth to me. I only have one friend his name is Justin he lives in the orphanage with me he is 14. I like to skate bored, play football (soccer), and eat food. I live in Florida I moved here from London so I have a British accent. I like Ed Sheeran, Cher Lloyd, All Time Low, and Stereo Skyline. I get hyper really easy and I'm very random!. OK so enough about me ON WORD WITH MY STORY!!

"Lizzie you have to get ready we are having people come over and adopt one a kid" Jessica yelled from down stairs.

"Okay"

Jessica is one of the people that works here.

"Hey Liz do you want to go outside and play around of football (soccer)? Justin said standing at my door way.

Justin is my best friend.

"Sure just let me get ready" and with that he walked out so I could change.

I changed into black shorts with a white line down the side and a black tank top and my black Jordan's.

*30 minutes later*

As me and Justin were walking back from the field we saw a black van. Justin said it's just the family that is coming to adopt some one.

As we walked in five guy's turned around and looked at us. I just waved hi. Justin greeted them.

I decided to walk up stairs to my room and change into my best cloths.

I changed into a black tee-shirt that said "bitches be trip'n" shorts, and my Jordan's.

I walked back down stairs and with my luck i fell at the last step.

"Are you OK?" I looked up to see a very handsom young lad with warm brown eyes and carmel hair.