meeting

Darian-
I just finished my last day of my sophomore year in high school, 180 days of homework & annoying people.

finally it's summer! since my mom, step dad & little sister are taking a two month trip to England for my littles sister gymnastics program, and my Dad goes on a gold tour I'll be staying with my grandma and grandpa, while my brother stays with my other grandma and grandpa.
after school was over my mom, step dad, and sister drop me off at my grandparents house on their way to the airport. we all say our goodbyes, and they help me take my bags inside. after about an hour I decided to take a walk around.
I asked my grandma if that was okay and she said it would be about an hour an a half til dinner was ready and I needed to keep my phone on me just incase I got lost. my grandparents had just moved into a new town, so I really didn't know my way around.

After about five minutes I saw a little convenience store, I decided to walk in a get myself something to drink. I grabbed a 'Diet Peach Snapple Tea', after I payed for it I was about to walk out the door when I saw the cutest boy I've ever seen.

He had chocolate colored curls, he was tall, plump pink lips, gorgeous green eyes, and muscular. I couldn't help but stare, that is until him waving his hand in front of my face made me snap back into reality, "like what you see, Love?" as he chuckled, I was speechless.

"I'm Harry", he shook my hand "nice to meet you, um I'm Darian", "nice to meet you as well Darian, I don't think I've seen you around before" he says sounding like a question, "Oh, uh no I'm staying with my grandparents this summer while my parents are away" I replied.

"Well, if you don't know your way around yet I would love to show you" he says, "that would be great" I say back. i think this is a good start to the summer so far, wouldn't you think?