Chapter 1

America's eyes fluttered open slowly. 'Wh...Where am I?' He blinked, trying to focus his gaze. The room swayed around him, and the back of his head throbbed lightly. The room was dark, illuminated by a few torches that lined the walls. The musty room smelt of mold and dust. It was completely made of stone. A faint sound of water dripping could be heard. He attempted to remember what had happened before; everything was a daze, except that he had been at Russia's house as usual. He tried to move, but his arms came to a stop. He looked up at his wrist; shackles bound his hand above him, and there was little chain so he couldn't move. Alfred was on his knees, and found that large chains and a metal ball were secured around his ankles. "H-Hey!!! What the hell is this?!" He struggled against the chains, gritting his teeth. "Russia!!! Russia?!" He yelled, his voice echoing throughout the stone room. No one replied. Panic seeped into his heart. "H-HEY!!! ANYBODY?! SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" The chains rattled as he moved against their iron grip. But he felt weak, and he relaxed, letting his binds hold him up. He looked down at the floor, panting...

And he saw... 'B-blood?!' Yes, as he looked closely, he saw that blood stained the stone beneath him. 'What the fuck?!'

The sound of footsteps filled the silence. Alfred stiffened, not sure whom to expect.

"Ah... I see you're awake now. How nice."

Alfred raised his gaze up, his eyes slowly rising up to meet those of none other than Russia. "R-Russia!" He exclaimed. A sweet smile graced his elegant face. Too sweet...

"I've been waiting."

"What? Dude, where the fuck am I?!" He struggled once again. Russia giggled at the failed attempt to escape. "You're in your room, silly." His purple eyes shimmered, giving him a look of insanity. "My room?! Dude, what the hell?!" "Of course, it had... other... purposes before." As America looked past Russia for a moment, he could see... Whips. Bats. Knives. All stacked on a table. All bloody. More chain binds lined the opposite wall, occupied by bones. He paled. "Russia. Get me the fuck out of here, man. This isn't funny." "Of course it is not. This is very serious moment." His smile faded. "I never joke about us, America. Our relationship is very serious and important to me." America looked into his glittering eyes...

"You see, when you told me you were leaving last night, I tried to talk it over with you. But you wouldn't listen. So I decided I had to take matters into my own hands."

Alfred remembered the night before slowly... His face contorted with rage. "You knocked me out!!! You son of a bitch!!!" He lurched forward, but was held back by the chains. Russia clicked his tongue with disapproval. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such naughty words."

America stiffened as something tipped his chin up. It was a pipe, stained in blood. Russia smiled wickedly at him, chuckling. "And naughty things call for punishment~"

The pipe struck his face swiftly, and America's face whipped to the side. Stars danced around him as he blinked. Russia just laughed sweetly. "We have much work to do, don't we?" America glared at him, spitting out blood. "Fuck you, you crazy basta-" A harsh kick to the rips cut him off. He wheezed, doubling over in pain. "You shouldn't speak in such a way to me. Words can hurt." "L-Let... me... go..." He managed to say. Russia looked at him in shock. "Let you go? Oh, no. Of course not. You see..."

He roughly grabbed him by the chin with a grin. America stared back at him, holding his gaze. "I will never let you go. You can never leave me."