The new kids

Your name is (Y/N), and you were the bad student. Even though you weren't popular, a lot of guys flirted with you. To keep the bad (y/g)[meaning your gender] image at school, every single one of them were rejected. Including the popular boys, who began to pester you about it. It didn't bother you though, and the popular girls started to spread rumors about you. This didn't bother you either, and you only had a select group of friends to make sure you weren't betrayed. Everything was normal until the third week of school. That's when it all changed.

You were sitting at your desk, just talking to your closest friend Tigress(yes, I'm here. Don't judge!), when these five new kids came into the classroom. There were four boys and one girl. One of the boys, who looked about 16, had brown hair, blue eyes, and wore blue jeans and a brown t-shirt that had a pizza stain on it. Another boy looked like the first boy, but thinner, and had blonde hair, and darker eyes, with black jeans and a golden turtleneck sweater, which was covering some of his face. The third boy had purple hair and red eyes, and had dark purple pants and a vest with a lavender shirt and black tie, being the only one who dressed up nice. The fourth boy, who caught your eye had dark red hair, bright yellow eyes(well, eye), wore an eye-patch, a hook on his right hand, and a pirate outfit. The girl was also a blonde, and had purple-blue eyes, and wore a dark yellow miniskirt, with a yellow flannel with a white tank top. Your teacher, Mr. Spring, stood up.

"Everyone, I would like you to meet Freddy, Gavin, Finn, Bonnie, and Chica Fazbear. They just moved here today, so please give them a warm welcome."

(Yes, they are all related in this. Deal with it!)

Everyone jumped out of their seats immediately, and surrounded the group of five. Except you and your friend, that is. Neither of you gave a crap. Instead, you both decided to call them the 'Fazbear Crew.' It cracked our up, causing you both to get weird looks from the class.

Time Skip because I'm lazy

It was now fifth period, which was your P.E. class. You and Tigress walked to the bleachers and sat down. Neither of you bothered to play any of the games, so you just sat and chatted. You saw the entire Fazbear Crew sit near you both. Tigress, who was pretty shy around new kids, sat on the other side of you.

"Hey there!" Chica said directly at her, despite having you in the way. "What's your name?" "Why do you want to know?" she asked. "I'm not important." "Yeah you are! You just don't know it yet!" Gavin, you thought it was, said shyly. He got up, and sat next to her, making her blush like crazy. "Please, leave me alone. I do have a boyfriend." she said, scooting closer to you. "I-I wasn't flirting! I was telling the truth!" he said, looking at you for help.

Your p.o.v.

He looked to me for help, but I needed to get Tigress out of this situation.

Suddenly, her boyfriend James came up to us. "Hey, Ally, is everything ok?" he asked. "Oh, great! You're here. Please take her out of this place and calm her down." I said. "She needs to be with you for a little bit. You know how she is with new people." He nodded, and took her hand, taking her away. She turns to me, and mouths a' thank you' at me before walking away.

"H-Hey. I was just complimenting her." Gavin said, looking at me with gloom. "Well, stop. She's not used to it." I snapped. He hid behind Freddy, scared.

"What's the big deal?" Finn growled, glaring at me. "The lad was complimenting the pretty lass! Even if she isn't used to it, she didn't need to be shoved away like that, even by one of her so called 'friends.'" I glared at him, and shove him. "Well, maybe I'm the only friend she has, so back off!" I snapped back. Chica got between us. "Stop! Please! I don't want to see a fight on our first day here!" Her cheery personality was gone, and she was truly concerned.

I stormed off, looking for Tigress and James. Yeah, I was mad, but they always seemed to make me feel better. Well, Tigress did, James just looked at her, still amazed at how nice and silly she can be, even though they had been dating for years.

I immediately found them sitting on the floor, chatting. I made sure I had our stuff, and sat down with them. "(Y/N), what happened? You look angry." Tigress asked, concerned. "Yeah, I'm mad. Those idiots started complaining once you left, and that pirate kid got all defensive over blonde boy over there." I explained, pointing at the two I mentioned. "Well, hey. Don't get too mad about it. I know what will make you feel better." She said, digging into her bag. She pulled out my favorite snack, (f/s), and handed it to me. "Thanks." I said, already smirking. She hugged me. "You're welcome." she said, smiling.

But I couldn't get Finn out of my mind. I already know we definitely aren't gonna get along.