Is this a Dream?

November 16 ..4:45am . I remember like it was yesterday , I was woken up out of my sleep gasping for air I could barely breath , the pain was unbearable. I woke Kevin up & told him "I think it's time". He smiled & quickly put his pants on & a white hoodie, he gathered the baby bag & the car seat. I slipped my white Victoria Secret stretch pants & matching Jacket w/ my Ugg house shoes . I grabbed my bag & told Kevin to call the hospital to let them know we're on the way. As we were headed to the hospital I got the feeling that something wasn't right but I didn't tell Kevin Because he was already a nerves wreck. As we pulled in to the hospital the Nurse was waiting on us with a wheelchair to wheel me up to the 2nd floor. When we got in I signed a couple papers , answered over 100 questions & the nurse came to hook me up to the heart monitor. Kevin called his mom , she showed up pretty quickly. My mom was at work so she would be coming later. It felt good to have someone there besides Kevin lol. Right when Kevin's mom came in Dr.Jackie walked in & Greeted us. She told us everything would be okay , & that she would start me on some potocin to get things started. After 2 hours of painful contractions my mom finally showed up along with my aunt Sherry , cousin Taylor & Bestfriend Kelsey. My room was full to the top. The nurse came in to check me she annouced that i was 6 cm dilated . I finally decided to get the epidural (Those contractions was no joke) Kevin held my hand & told me encouraging words while I was getting the epidural. 2 hours later around 9:15 am . As I layed there in the bed I started to get sleepy , I drifted off to sleep . I was woken by the monitor beeping the nurses rushed in & ordered me to lay on my back. I was scared I asked one of the nurses "was everything alright ?" The look on her face told me that something was terribly wrong. Kevin rushed to my bed side holding my hand . He was frighten also. Dr.Jackie walked in & Said to me "We have to get this baby delivered fast , she's loosing oxygen!"