LeoXRaph

Movie Night.

Raph was very excited to spend time with his lover, Leo.

Especially watching something romantic.

The disc was all ready and in the player with the viewers on the sofa. Leo and Raph were cuddled up together with big smiles on their faces as the movie just started.

Later on in the movie they were watching, the two main characters started having sex. Well...it was a romantic movie after all, but it started to make Raph horny looking over at Leo. Leo glanced back over at Raph and before they knew it thier lips were already connected and dancing across each others mouths.

Raph picked Leo up and walked to his room, locking the door behind him then threw Leo onto his bed soon jumping on top of him and licked his lips, making his way into Leo's mouth, exploring around.

Leo put his hands on Raph's cheeks and closed his eyes softly, brushing his tongue over and under Raph's tongue as he tilted his head to the side.

Raph finally pulled back for air, huffing along with his lover then looked down at him and smirked, starting to take Leo's gear off.

"Are you ready for this, fearless?" Raph asked.

Leo smirked back and shrugged, starting to take Raph's

gear off. "Nah, I'm not ready, maybe another night." He teased.

"Psh, yeah right." Raph  responded and smashed his lips into Leo's again after he had taken his lover's gear off.

Leo ended up finally getting Raph's gear off and took his mask, tying it around his wrist looking up at his lover as he kissed back. Raph took Leo's mask and did the same thing, tying it around his wrist and looked back at Leo, moving his hands down his plastron to Leo's slit, teasing the entrance with his finger.

"Raph...just put it in me already!" Leo begged as blush poured onto his cheeks with his eyes closed tight.

Raph chuckled and leaned down, nipping at Leo's neck. "Well if you insist, fearless." Raphael's hot breath against his neck sent chills down Leo's whole body, gripping onto Raph's arms.

Raph's member was out and ready, lined up with Leo's entrance and slowly he pushed in.

Leo closed his eyes tighter and pushed his plastron up against Raph's letting out a quiet moan.

Raph started to kiss Leo's neck to distract him from the pain and moved his member in deeper.

It took a while for Leo to finally get used to Raph's length and feel then nodded to signal that he can start moving.

Raph didn't hesitate and started to move in and out slowly, making small marks up and down his lover's neck.

"Hah, Raph yes!~" Leo moaned softly which turned Raph on.

He loved it when Leo moaned his name, it made him feel in charge once, so he started to move faster.

"Oh Leo, I'm gonna fuck you so hard." He purred in his ear.

Leo moaned again, feeling butterflies in his stomach, wrapping his arms around Raph's neck.

Raph pulled out and turned Leo over on his hands and knees, spreading his legs out and pushed his member in fast again.

Leo gasped in pleasure and bit his lip. "Hah Raph.~" he moaned.

Raph laid his plastron on the back of Leo's shell, moving in and out fast as he also started to pump Leo's member.

Leo moaned louder and gripped onto the bedsheets, sweat starting to come down his forehead. "More Raph!~"

Raph smirked and started to go harder and faster soon finding Leo's sweet spot.

"Hah! Raph! Right there!~" Leo moaned loudly.

Raph stopped and stayed right on Leo's soft spot, feeling a wave of pleasure shoot through both him and his lover's bodies.

"Hah.~" Raph moaned and started going as fast as he could, continuing to pump Leo's member fast. "Leo!~"

Raph felt himself reaching his climax, the hot liquid filling up and threatening to spill out. He bit his lip and continued to go in and out fast, letting out hot breaths.

Leo could feel himself reaching his limit as well. "R-Raph! I'm gonna cum!" He yelled closing his eyes tight as the hot liquid was filling up as well.

Raph heard Leo and nodded, pumping Leo's member faster to help him release.

Leo moaned loudly and finally let the hot gooey cum release all over his plastron, the bed and Raph's hand.

Raph smiled then laid his forehead on Leo's shell as the cum kept filling up, it was like torture. "Hahh...L-Leo!~" he moaned and finally shot a whole load of hot cum inside Leo, taking a few seconds until it finally stopped coming, just continuing to drip.

Leo moaned feeling the hot liquid and a lot of it, enter inside him.

Raph slowly pulled out and let out a sigh of relief, licking the salty cum off his hand then looked down at Leo's member, coming in close and licked the rest of the remaining cum off of Leo's sensitive tip.

Leo blushed and let out a quiet moan, closing his eyes softly and crashed down on the bed completely exhausted and the same going with Raph.

"I love you, fearless." Raph whispered as he closed his eyes to go to sleep.

"I love you more, Raphie boy." Leo whispered back as he soon fell asleep up against Raph and Raph up against Leo, sleeping peacefully.

Author's note!:
I really hope you liked it! Should I do more? Maybe something different? Just comment some suggestions! I really do appreciate them!