Chapter One - New Room-Mate ♡

The sound of my hamtaro clock going off , had me crazy annoyed. So , I slapped the damn clock and went back to sleep.

Today was the day that I had held an interview for my roommates. I requested a new one , so it was in my hands to get the perfect one.

I got up , hopped into my hamtaro slumber slippers , my bath robe and my Sony Vega camera and my tripod to film my you-tube morning routine.

After filming and cleaning up , I wrapped my hair up in a hand-towel and applied my clean and clear moisturizing face wash . I then , quickly brushed my teeth and let my hair air dry.

Hopped into a black pair of boyfriend jeans and a pink nude tank top and a black converse and put my hair into a messy bun and bobby-pinned the messy strands.

Grabbing and apple , and locking the door I was off to my fashion design class. Walking into the building , I got a mocha cappuccino and headed off to class.

Three hours after , class had ended I hurried out the building into naglar building to my dormo. I ordered Chinese food and kicked off my shoes , cleaning up the place a bit , waiting for Charlotte to arrive.

*KNOCK. "Its Charlie , Blake are you home?" She cooed through the cracks of the door , "Yeah , i'll be right out" I cooed back , brushing my hair down into a low ponytail. I opened the door , "Come in charlie , I shook her hand , "I'm Blake " . "Hi ," she smiled.

After two hours of laughing and eating I decided to ask her a little bit personal questions . "So , Charlie , do you have a boyfriend I should know about if you wanna bring him around sometime?" , charlie chuckled slightly , "I'm a lesbian , and no im not seeing anyone at the moment" , I gasped with excitement cause I was actually digging her , finally someone I could relate to with the same sexual reference as mine. I held her hand , "I'm also a lesbian" , "I figured , when I held your hand you reddened a bit " she giggled. "Welcome , New Room-Mate ♡ " .