Baby Alert

As I woke up to Carlos moving around in bed!! Carlos what's wrong with you?? Nothing babe I just can't sleep!! I said me either while getting up from the bed. As I got up from the bed I went to go check on the boys to see was they still sleeping!! As I was walking down the hallway I was felt baby Kayla kicking around like a damn soccer ball!! As I approach baby Cj room he was still sleeping with his bottle in his mouth!! Then I slid through Cj room to see if he was sleep and he was!! So I walk back to my room and laid back down in the bed!! And I told Carlos that I wasn't feeling good today and could he go by my office today to go pick up the files for the case!! Okay Baby Girlwhile giving me a kiss on the lips!! Baby What Do You Want To Eat?? Carlos said while staring me into my eyes!! I said grits and eggs and bacon, smoke sausages!! He laugh and said I got a sausage for you right here☺️!! Fr babe I'm not playing!! Kayla moving to damn much I don't know where she think she at!! While laughing!! Carlos said Okay babe, then he walk out the room shaking his head!! I grab my phone to see who I have missed calls from!!

Missed Calls
Baby daddy Carl(5)missed calls
Mother in law(2)missed calls
Sista in law (7)missed calls

The phone is ranging and he finally pick up. Hello!!
~Phone Conv~
Carl: Hello
Me: What did you want??
Carl: I wanted to tell you that Cj wanted to stay another day!!
Me: Okay
Carl: bye lil mama!!
I get out of bed and go check on my babies to see what they are doing. I go check on baby Cj and I see that he is up playing with his toys!! I grab him out of his blue baby bed and laid him on my breast!! I then proceed to walk downstairs to see who was knocking on the door!! I said WHO IS IT?? This Mya and Charevon. I said OHH, Come In!! They said Hey baby Cj while trying to make him smile!! I ask what they was doing here?? They said nothing they just wanted to chill with us!! So when is your next baby check up, Charevon said while smiling!! I said tomorrow morning at 8. Charevon was like OHH!! Yep hopeful she will be due this month!! Mya and Carlos said yeah she is, I know she is!! I just laugh and smile while rubbing my stomach!! Mya and Charevon ask where was Cj?? I said OHH, he with his daddy!! Charevon said lawd he finally taking care of his son!! Charevon shut up fuck!! Mya burst out into laughter when I said that. As I'm sitting down I start to feel pain Carlos look at me and said Baby what's wrong?? Is the baby okay?? Everyone  look at me with a shock!! I don't think so Carlos I think it's time for her to come!! Carlos said okay while grabbing his phone and running upstairs to get my hospital bag!! Mya told me to take good deep breathes while Charevon get the car ready!! Carlos came running downstairs and said babe hold up let me put this in the car!! Okay while screaming😩!! Charevon said come on Asia lets get you to the hospital while Mya grab baby Cj!! Carlos said Bae I got you!! I got in the car slowly while rrubbinv my stomach!! Carlos close my door and then ran to the other side of the car door. He hop in and started up the car!! As he pull out of the driveway!! Then my phone rang!! I answer it by screaming HELLLOO😩!!

~Phone Conv~
Carl: What's wrong lil mama!!
Me: I think my baby is on the way!!
Carl: okay what do you need me to do??
Me: I need you to keep Cj for a few hours!!
Carl: Okay lil mama!!

As I hung up Carlos was on the phone with Charles telling him that I was heading into the hospital!! I heard Charles on the phone said WTF!! I'm on my way!! I just laughed in my mind!! While screaming to get this baby out my stomach!! Carlos said baby we are on our way!! Hold up😘💯!! We finally made it to the hospital and Carlos rush me in the hospital and told them that the baby was coming!! The rush me into the back!! And they ask me who was my doctor?? Dr. Thomas and Dr.Smith!! They said okay we will page him!  So they page them both and they both comment back I'm on my way!! When they walk through the door, Dr. Thomas hurried up and look down there to see was the baby coming!! He said Nope it was just a false alarm!! She was just moving but by the looks of it she should be here in a few days!! I said Awe😻 a few days!! Dr.Smith said Yes she was just pushing down so hard that's what made you think you was going through labor!! Dr. Thomas said we will have to let you stay a few more hours! I said It really doesn't matter to me!! Alright Mrs.Moore, while closing the door and walking off!! Charles should be walking in soon, Carlos said while holding my hand!! We heard a knock and Carlos said come on in!! So how is my niece doing Charles said!! She doing fine while making a loud cry!! Charles said DAMNN THAT SHIT LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS!! Carlos said DUHHH!!! Then Mya and Charevon walk in saying so how is the baby?? She doing alright just trying to make her mommy scared!! The doctors said that they was gonna keep me in here for a few hours!! I need one of yall to go pick up Cj from Carl!! Okay I will go pick him up Mya said while grabbing her keys!! I will go with you to Charevon said while smiling!!