Loosing them.

*Alex's POV *
We were outside in the meadow just a block away from home. We were having a picnic. Mom and dad were laughing dad kept kissing moms belly. She was pregnant. We were expected to have a baby brother. We were going to name him Xavier. He should be here in a month. We were all eating sandwiches is was a average summer day. It was Wednesday when mom and dad were both off at the same time. Romona and I were playing barbies.
It was a perfect day.
Until the unexpected happened.
Mom was sitting up one minute and the next she was laying down on the ground crying. Dad was holding her and and telling us not to look Romona listened but me I froze at the sight in front of me. My mom was shot and was now bleeding out. I couldn't cry I couldn't move. I hadn't even noticed that my dad was screaming at me for me to close my eyes as well but I just froze. After about three minutes I got up and ran to my moms side. She looked at me as another gunshot went off. This one hitting my dad. "Dad no!" I screamed. I grabbed my dads phone and called 911
"Hello? What's your emergency" It was a woman.
"My mom and dad have been shot." I said between sobs
"Its okay, what is your location?" She asked.
"I don't know we are in a meadow i don't know where we are." I sad frantically.
"I'm going to need to to settle down. Is there anyone else with you?" she asked.
"My twin sister is here her eyes are closed."
"I'm going to hang u on now and track the number take your sister and hide her and stay hidden don't come out til the police are there"
She said.
"Okay" and with that I hung up and ran To my sister.
"Romona look at me, don't look at Mom and dad. You have to hide. Go in the long grass and don't come out til either I or the police get here. I'm going To go home and get clothes for us. It won't be safe to go home ever again."
"Okay Alex be safe." She said. "I love you." I hugged her.
"I love you too" she said.
And with that I took off running.

*Romona's POV*
It all happened so fast mom fell backwards after I heard a loud gun shot. After that dad told me and Alex to cover our eyes. I did as told but I know Alex froze. I kept poking her but she didn't respond. I heard her get up about three minutes later. I heard another gunshot and I wished and prayed that is was not Alex. "Dad no!" Alex screamed. Alex called the police and answer some questions before coming over to me.
She told me to hide and that it wasn't safe out. I later down in the long grass where no one could see me and I waited for Alex to come back. She went home to get clothes and my favorite toy.
About ten minutes later I heard another gunshot. It nearly hit me. I panicked I didn't know what to do. I got up and I ran deeper into the grass. I heard footsteps behind me before it all went black.

*Alex's POV*
I ran faster and faster my legs were giving up. 'come on legs work with me' i said to myself.
I Ran another couple of yards and I was at my house. Suddenly i heard another gunshot. I knew I had to hurry. I ran into my house not bothering to be quiet just in case someone was in there i ran up to my and Romona's room grabbing two duffle bags. I filled mine with my clothes, my baby blanket. I filled Romona's up with the same thing. I grabbed her favorite teddy. I ran up to my moms room and grabbed 3 of her shirts then I grabbed 3 of my dads shirts. I still had room in both my and Romona's bag so I ran to the nursery and grabbed a handful of diapers clothes and baby soap anything K could fit in the bag. I grabbed a family picture to last a couple of days before throwing the bags on my back and grabbing my bike.
I started to ride my bike back to the meadow. Praying Romona was okay.

*Unknown POV*
I saw the little girl call the police and I saw the other girl with her eyes closed. The girl with her eyes closed was no threat to me but the other girl was. I needed to kill the girl. I loaded my gun up ready to shoot her. Suddenly she got up. She took her sister to the tall grass think I couldn't see her still.
"Stupid little girl" I mumbled.
The other girl who called the police ran off. I'm assuming to get stuff. She is not a very smart girl. I could easily kill her sister if I wanted too. Then her sister looked in my direction. I wasn't sure if she saw me or not, but I couldn't take a chance. She later back down. I shot my gun towards her but missed. She got scared. She got up and she ran. I tried to shoot her now that I had a target but I was out of bullets. I got up and ran towards her I was much faster considering i had longer legs. I caught up to the girl hitting her in the head causing her to black out. I planned on taking her away forever but then I heard sirens. The cops piled out of the car and saw me. The told me to freeze but I couldn't i just ran.
They shot me I fell to the ground. They came to get me. Then they saw the little girl. And took her.

*Alex's POV*
I made it back to the meadow i saw the police picking up my sister.
No not my sister too! I jumped off the bike and ran to her.
The Cop looked at me and figured out I was her sister.
"did she get shot too?" i asked my voice cracking.
"No she's fine she Just hit her head, we caught the bad guy. He's dead Now though."
"Mom, dad!" I screamed. They were farther away so they would not have see them. I ran towards them.
"Hey, girl stay here!" One of the police said chasing after me.
I fell Just over Moms body.
"We need two gurney's!" The cop yelled. He picked me up and then It all went dark.

How's that for a chapter?!?!?!?!? Hope y'all like it. Bye.