Prologue:

In ancient lore, the many stars that scattered the night sky were thought to be heroes; And when those heroes fell from their perches that overlooked the dimensions, they would appear in the form of a shiny Pokemon, to aid the planet through their rough times.

But after many years, stars slowly began to disappear. Not through falling, but through a great, dark power. It is said that if you find yourself bargaining with the death angel herself, you would touch that power and gain a small fragment. In other words, most ghost Pokemon have half a fragment of that power.

--- ( .•*•. ) ---

The cold street stood before the tired young teen. With a sigh, she gripped the umbrella tighter and continued. The soft patter of the rain soon out done by the loud roaring of the many cars, that passed by. To her, the city was a terrifying place to be, with the cars, people, construction... did she mention people? It was not what she was used to, even though she had lived here all her life.

She never did feel at home in this world. To her it just felt so... complex. Everything was so complicated instead of it being nice and simple.

She could never wrap her head around technology, which most other children teased her for. But the idea of using the equipment just felt so unnatural...

Soon, the noise of the cars subsided, to be again replaced with the soft pattering of the rain.

"Suta..." A voice called, to much of the surprise of the young girl.

"Who's there?" She called. After a few short seconds of silence, Suta sighed, closing her eyes for a second before opening them to reveal...

"W-wha...?" She slurred, the oddly familiar surroundings making her a little dazed. The dome was painted with a crystallized blue, making her shiver slightly. It felt warm in here, contrary to the dark exterior but it was something she... she felt at home with. It was comfortable. It made her feel... tired. Suta slowly let her heavy eyelids fall, taking with it all her worries, memories and feelings. All she was left with, was a numb feeling, as if she was sliding into a warm sleep.

--- ( .•*•. ) ---

Thanks for reading! And remember to give me some feed back so I can improve!