Liam James Payne is my hero.

Liam's P.o.v.
Louis and I went shopping today. It was fun. And I enjoyed the time I spent with him.
"Wanna go in this shop?" Louis asked.
"Sure, let's go." I answered.
A few minutes later I held three t-shirts and a jeans in my hands. Louis had picked them for me.
"I'm gonna try them on. I'll be right back." I said and left, looking for the changing rooms.

Lina's P.o.v.
I sat on the floor in front of the changing rooms and waited for my best friend to come out. I swear she has already been in there for like 10 minutes. I took my phone out and went on twitter. #LiamAppreciationDay was trending. What the hell was that?! You should know I'm a directioner, but I'm not a fan of stalking the boys. They need privacy. I found out that it was a fan project where five days until their 5th year anniversary each boy had their own day. Yesterday had been Louis' appreciationday and the day before had been Zayn's. I looked at a few of the tweets. They were all so kind and sweet. Then I found one which said:
"Born dead, in and out hospital for 7 years, lived without a kidney for 18 years, denied 22 times, and suffered bullying. Yet, he still looks back on his childhood with a smile."
Then there was a picture of him, smiling. And it said underneath this picture:
"Liam James Payne, you are my hero."
I started crying. My love for Liam grew a thousand times bigger. I was so proud of him.

Liam's P.o.v.
Finally I found the changing rooms. But I also found a girl who was crying in front of it.
"What's wrong, love?" I asked her. I sat down beside her.
"You know this guy called Liam Payne?" She asked.
"Eh yes." I answered.
"And did you know he has a horrible past? And that he is after all a sweet and caring person? I'm so proud of him. I love him. He is just perfect. He is my hero and I'm never going to meet him. And I can never tell him all this."
"You just did." I said and hugged her.
"I love you too. And now stop crying, please. I hate it when people cry because of me."
"I'm sorry." She said and whiped her tears away.
"You don't have to be. It's okay."
"Thank you. I love you."
"Love you too." I repeated.
"Could I get a photo with you? And may you sign this for me, please?" She asked shyly.
"Sure." I smiled and she smiled back.
"Liam?" Louis called.
"I'm over here, Lou." I answered. He walked towards us.
"Who's this?" He asked curiosly.
"Eh"
"Lina." She said and smiled.
"A beautiful name." I whispered in her ear.
"Thank you. But yours isn't to bad either." She smiled.
She hugged Louis and got a picture with him, too, then we left.
"A nice girl, wasn't she?" I said.
"Yes, she was, but why did she look like she had just cried?" Louis asked.
"I found her crying, because she found out about my past. Then she said such wonderful things about me, I almost started crying too. Too bad less than the half of it is true. I'm so sorry to disappoint her, but I'm not what she sees in me."
"Why don't you just believe it? If she believes it, you can too. And I swear every word she said was true."
"But you don't even know what she said."
"But I know you."

Hello :) This is my first fan-fiction, so don't be too harsh with me, please. But you can tell me if you find any mistakes. I want to improve my english skills, because English is not my first language.
I'm sorry that's just so short, but I wanted to do something for Liam (I know he's never going to see this ). Anyway the pic is from @1D_Updates_EU's twitter account and this story was inspired by it. Anything else? Yes, I love Liam James Payne and he's kinda my hero. Love, a dreaming girl :)

PS: I know I'm late, but just pretend it's still Liam's special day, okay? :)