Chapter 1

Hello everyone, I'm writing a new story called A Dream Come True! It's a Denis Stoff FanFiction because let's be honest he's fucking gorgeous! I hope everyone likes the first chapter! The picture is Iris!

HONK! HONK!
I looked out my window to see my friend Jessica outside waiting in her car. I grabbed my purse and my Polaroid and headed outside towards her car.

"Hey Jess" I said

"Hey Iris, are you ready for warped tour?" She asked.

"What type of question is that, of course I'm fucking ready." I said

I buckled up as she pulled out of my driveway.

"So who are you most excited to see play?" she asked.

"Asking Alexandria and New Years Day duh" I said.

"Of course you are" she laughed.

Jess isn't really into metal she's more into acoustic and punk rock.

We pulled into the warped parking grounds and got out.

We were about 1 hour early so we were kinda towards the back of the line.

"Oh my gosh its so fucking hot, we aren't even in warped yet and I'm already sweating" whined Jess from beside.

I quietly laughed

"Here take this" I said handing her a bottle of water.

She took it from me and chugged it down.

I looked at my watch, in about 10 minutes the warped doors should open.

"I feel so much better now" said Jess.

"Yeah the doors should open in about 10 minutes" I told her

"Good I'm tired of standing around" she said

And about 9 minutes later the doors opened. Once we got in Jess dragged me to Neck Deeps set.

Since we were one of the last ones to get in we had to be at back of Neck Deeps set, which Jess wasn't very happy about.

During their set Jess sang along to every one of their songs, while I only hummed to a few considering I only know like 2 of their songs and like one verse from each one.

After their set it was my turn to drag Jess to Beartooths set. During their set I was the one who sang along to every song and Jess only hummed to a few.

After Beartooths set we had about an hour until Juliet Simms played which Jess desperately wanted to watch. We took a restroom break and bought some merch from a couple of bands.

"Come on Iris I wanna be in the front when Juliet plays" said Jess ahead of me.

"Okay" I ran up and caught up to her.

During Juliets set Andy Biersack came up and sang a song with her and Jess fucking flipped shit.

--------------------3 hours later----------------------

After Juliets set we went and watched New Years Day and a couple other bands. Right now we're walking to Asking Alexandria's set and I can't be more excited.

I literally begged Jess if we could leave set it offs set 10 minutes early so we could be at the front for Asking's set. Of course from all the begging she agreed.

"Thank you so much Jess I owe you one" I said

"Yeah yeah your lucky your my friend" she said

I looked at the stage and saw that they were coming out. Denis was the last one to come out on stage and damn he looked fine. During their set I took a couple of photos and I have to admit that they turned out great. Sadly after their set ended we had to go home.

"Bye Iris I'll see you later" called Jess from her car.

"Alright bye" I said

I unlocked my door and plopped on my couch. "What a day" I said out loud

I was extremely exhausted. I got sunburned on my upper arms and my nose and it sucks.

I looked at the pictures I took of Asking Alexandria and decided to post them on Instagram.

I tagged all of the members of asking with the caption "Got to see Asking Alexandria at Warped and took these awesome photos" i posted it and put my phone to charge and went to bed.

(A/N) hey guys I'm sorry the chapter is short but I will upload almost everyday so don't worry but I have a lot of plans for this story so if you want you can continue reading this story. Anyways bye guys I'll update later!