Chapter 1

A m b e r ' s POV

"Amber are you sure this outfit doesn't make my ass look big" My Bestfreind ema asks. I chuckle at her choice of words but nod in agreement.

"Yeah I'm sure now let's go . We're going to be late." I say while grabbing both bags from my bed. I hand her the black backup she uses while I grab my white one.

"You are such a Goodie-goodie" she says while rolling her hazel green eyes. I ignore her comment and lead her to my white mustang.

Once we are buckled and seated I start the car and drive to what most people consider the Devils den. I personally don't hate school. I love it in fact. I get to see my freinds. I get to prepare myself for a better education. Schools great.

When we finally arrive I park my car in the same spot I park everyday.

Once we are safely out of my car me and ema head out to meet with my other freinds.

We're walking down the hall when I get the most amazing scent. It's a scent mixed with coco and cherry. I squeal. Ema gives me a weird look but I ignore her.

"Go to mate" my wolf sunshine whispers.

I stop in my tracks when I see who my mate is.

He is so gorgeous. He's perfect. I love him already. He has tan skin with dirty blond hair that falls beneath his eye. Thick eyebrows that I find incredibly sexy.

He snaps his head in my direction and gets a look of disgust on his face. Then he simply ignores me. Huh?

I give him a questioning look while walking towards him. I tap his shoulder and he turns around with a boerd look.

"Hi" I say with a smile. He just scowls.

"Is there anything you need?" He asks with a boerd tone.

" We're mates" I say slowly with a tiny smile. One I mention the word mates he grimaces. Am I that ugly?

" Yeah so?" He asks. By now we have formed a crowd around us.

"Well....I..Ii.. Thought we-"I start to say with a stutter.

"You thought nothing" he says with a sharp tone mixed with disgust.

"But..but...I." I say stuttering. He rolls his eyes.

" I Alpha of the Blue moon pack reject Amber white as my mate" he says with the same sharp tone. People around us gasp. As do myself. I wanted to burst into tears right then. The pain I felt in my chest was unexplainable.

Stop being rude Amber. Don't you see your making him mad. He wants to be happy and your not letting him.

Right. He wants to be happy and I'm not letting him.

I slowly nod and give him a sincere smile.

"Alright" I say and turn my back around. Some people are shooting me pity full looks while others are wearing confused expressions and some just are glaring at The alpha.

"Amber are you ok?" Josh says while giving me a bear hug. I Burst into tears right there on his shirt. Josh is my brother.

"I'm fine" I say while wiping the remaining tears away. He gives me a serious expression.

"No your not. Go home. Ok" he says with a firm voice then walks away with a cold expression on his face.

I sigh and start making my way to the front doors. I was so not in the mood to go to the office.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

" HE WHAT!" Ema screeches through the phone. I take the phone away from my ear.

"Ow ema" I say while rubbing my ear.

"Sorry"she mumbles.

"It's ok"

"Who would ever reject you?"

"Him" I whimper.

" I mean but why?"

" because I'm ugly"

" Amber shut up? You are the hottest girl on the campest. Your the sweetest most caring person I have ever met. The Alpha is probably a cock-sucker if he rejected such a smoking hot girl " I chuckle at the last part.

"I wouldn't call myself the hottest but thank you ema you always know how to make my day." I say with a tiny sad smile.

"No problem Amber. I'll  you later ok" she says.

"Ok bye "

"Bye" she says while hanging up.

I go to sleep with one question on my mind.

Why did he reject me?

-*-*-*-*-*

A n d r e w ' s POV

"Alright" she says with a smile that's melt the inside of me.

I can't believe I rejected her. Why would I do such a thing?

"Same question I have been asking you since you did" My wolf thunder says. I ignore him and shut him down.

I just don't want to be tied down to someone. I like sleeping with different girls everyday. I have never really thought of settling down and sleeping with the same girl every night.

"Are you crazy?" My best friend Brian asks me while putting his arm over my shoulder.

"No why would you ask that?" I say lifting a brow. He gives me a are your serious look?

"You just rejected the most hottest girl in school. Not to mention she isn't bitchy like the other girls here. " he says licking his lips.

"Well I don't want to be tied down" I say .

"Well then someone's going to steal her from you" he says while patting my back and walking away.

We'll see about that. Just because I can be with other girls doesn't mean she can be with other guys .

She is mine