Chapter 1

-this story is kinda like one I wrote before but of course I gave up on it oops. Hopefully this will turn out better k lol-

Intro:

- Harry Styles Fanfic -

His eyes were demanding.
His body was tempting.
His face was an angels face
His kiss was toxic.

He made you want him.
Even when you were afraid to fall. ~

...

I stare at the ceiling. I know it's time to wake up soon for school. I'm a senior. It's my last year. Finally. I hear my alarm and grab it and throw it out of the wall socket not caring. I haven't been able to sleep really sense my mom left.

I sigh and get up and jump in the shower and do what I need to do then get out and get on my normal every day outfits. Skinny jeans, and a plain shirt usually and some VANS. I blow dry my hair and straighten my hair then do my normal makeup: liquid eyeliner with a wing, mascara, and concealer to hide my natural redness.

I look in the mirror and sigh then go and get my bag and keys and head down stairs not caring about breakfast and heading out the door. I lock my door carefully then start walking to my car then stop when I look next door. There he is.

Harry Edward Styles. Bad ass of the school. He failed a year so he is 19. He is extremely tall compared to me. Well I never really know sense I don't bother going near him. He has brown hair, curly. His eyes are a bright emerald green. You can see them from a mile away.

He was sent to jail apparently once for killing his biological father. Well that's what I heard. He really is attractive. But there's something not right about him. I see him look at me and immediately looking into my eyes. I tense up and hurry to my car and get in an start driving to school..

...

I get to the school and park in my spot then get out and get my stuff and head to my locker and getting my books for the day. "Hey Cali!" I hear coming from my best friend, Louis Tomlinson. I look over at him and smile. His blue eyes sparkling. I smile and look at him. His brown hair is like mine. We almost look alike. Except I have brown eyes.

"Hey Lou" I smile and get all my books out then close the locker. "By the way...I saw Harry.. When was the last time you talked to him?" I said looking up at him. He looks at me hurt and I instantly regret it. Harry and him used to be best friends for a long time, before I came in the picture, but when I did Harry chose a different path and started doing drugs and smoking. I sighed. "Sorry..." I looked down.

"No.. It's okay.. When did you see him?" He asked wanting to know more. I sighed. "He moved next door to me.." I said looking up at him. I see him tense up. "Stay away from him. Okay? He could hurt you or something..." He said frowning. I just nodded agreeing then I hear the bell ring. We said our goodbyes then headed to our classes.

...

I sat in my seat when I got to class. I was the first one there then in walked in The Harry. I looked down hoping he doesn't want to talk and I watch as he sits next to me from the corner of my eye.

I feel a tap lightly on my shoulder making me shiver a little and look up and look over at him. Well look up at him. He had his legs kicked up onto his desk and he was leaning back. I looked at what he was wearing. Really tight skinny jeans, black v-neck short sleeve shirt and converse.

I look up at his face yet again seeing he was studying me. "Can I help you?" I said a little too harshly. He glared at me a little. "I forgot my books at home... Can we share?" He said. I hesitated and nodded then heard the final bell ring not realizing anyone else was in here or the teacher. "Sure... Let me just move my desk closer.." I said getting ready to stand up. Instead he grabbed my desk and pulled me with my desk right next to his. His big shoulders were touching mine.

"Done." He said smirking and opening the book and staring ahead at the teacher. I just nodded and stared too then felt a hand on my upper thigh causing me to hitch my breath and seeing it was his. I picked up his hand by his finger and moved it off then hearing him chuckle next to me...

.....

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed. Tbh this chapter is kinda boring cause its introducing people and stuff and yeah. Follow me on twitter if you want: CalixDD or Instagram: caliluvschu