Ch. 1

This takes place when Titan Annie Bit Erens nape off and ran off...

Mikasa P.O.V:

I just watched The Female Titan bit Erens nape off i stood there on the tree brance and shed a tear but got pissed and used my 3DMG to zip my way fast twoards Female Titan yelling "GIVE HIM BACK, YOU HEAR ME GIVE HIM BAACKK!!"

I slashed her with my swords every where very fast and tried to swing at her nape but ice formed and shatter my sword. I i zipped and clawed a tree with my broken sword.

"What my sword didnt even cut her skin..",

Right after i said that the female titan swung at me but i quickly dodged it.

"dont worry Eren I'm coming, and when i get to you I will cut her up in to shreds and pull you out.... i promise..." I said as i lungged twords her and started to slash her arms, then slashed her leg making her fall. Just as i was about to slash her again, Someone caught me...levi...

3rd P.O.V:

"Stay down for a little, the Female Titan slowed down a bit..." Levi said emotionless.

Mikasa stared at him with an angry expression and grunted "....fine, but we have to get Eren!"

"I highly doubt Erens alive... she bit his whole nape off..." Levi said glancing at Mikasa.

"No, The female titan acts with purpose, she need him for somthing, she has him laying on her tounge because she needs her hands to fight". Mikasa said zipping next to Levi as he set her down.

"even if Eren were on her tounge, sbe could of swollowed and he wouldnt of survived..." Levi said glancing back to the running female titan.

"But, what..." Levi cut Mikasa off.

"hes most likely dead...." Levi said with no emotion.

"well maybe if you did your dang job at protecting Eren, we wouldnt be here!" Mikasa said rasing her voice. "Fine, lets say he is alive, he would he be!?" Levi said dumbly.

"his tounge.." Mikasa said narrowing her eyes.

"Ok we will save Eren... just distract The Female Tita while i do ALL the cutting..." Levi said speeding up. Mikasa nodded and sped up also.

To Be Contiued...