fresh start

"Hey I'm Maddy," I said opening my YouTube video before school.
"And I'm Julie", "and were our only world" we said filming to our 8 subscribers. "Hello and today were going to be doing the war head challenge" Julie said holding up the 5 pound bag of war heads that we stole from my brother.

"Let's get started" we said copying Roseanna from that baking channel.
Before we could do anything my brother ran into my room screaming.
"I'm so fab fab fabulos , I like to dress u..." Before he finished the sentance he saw the camera and realized we were filming...
After about a minute of awkward silence, we just broke out laughing it ended up with me falling off the bed and jack falling to the floor . Julie just stared at us like we were crazy people or something.

***after the video***

After the video my mom yelled up to us "you guys better get down here before I make you go to school on an empty stomach" she said.
"FOOD" jack said running down stairs.
"Good morning to you to mom" I said
"Good morning hun, now you and Julie get down her before jack eats all the bacon" she said up to us.
"Bacon bacon BACON" julie screamed running down stairs
I just sat there laughing at how I think jack and juilianna would make a perfect couple some day.
I went down stairs and said hi to my mom and got my food well jack and juilianna were almost done with there seconded plate of food.
"Juili" I asked
"Yeah" she said with her face stuffed with bacon
"How do you it so much but stay so skinny"? I asked her
"Idk" she said back to me
After I was done I put my plate in the sink and went to brush my teeth.

After me and juili finished getting ready me,jack,and juili all went to meet up with jay at Starbucks.

"Hey" jay said
"Hey" we all said back
"So shall we get walking to school" jay said to us
"Yeah sure" I said
"Nooooo" juili said
"Yasssss" I said back
I had to grab her arm and pull her out of there it took us 5 minutes.