Lemon

(Y/N)
"Illumi~ I'm bored~" I cried out, "Then do something (Y/n)." Illumi replied while reading How to manipulate your younger brother. "Theirs nothing to do~ I beat all the games that you bought for me, and I don't feel like doing outside." I whine (Lazy ass). "Why?" Illumi qustioned me, "Cause its to hooot~o3o" I replied back. He just stared at me and sigh.
Third POV
He stood up from his chair, put his book down and walked towards her. (Y/N) looked confused, as he Carry her bridal style to there room. "Ne ne are we going to sleep?" (Y/n) said as she looked up at Illumi waiting for a answer, Illumi just ignores her and kick the door *BAAM*
Illumi's POV
I put (y/n) on the bed and started to undress her shirt. "W-what are y-you d-d-doing Illumi!?" (Y/n) shouted blushing madly, 'Cute'  I smiled at her, and said, " You said you were bored so i suggest that we could have sex with each other." and lean down and kiss her passiontly.
Third POV
(Y/n)s eyes widen from the kiss and relax as her arms wraping around him deepening the kiss and moaning in the kiss, both toungue fight for domiance and Illumi won, his toungue explored everywhere leaving  no traces left (Does it make sense to you guys?). (Y/n) moan, as Illumi went towards her neck leaving his saliva on her, (y/n) moan when Illumi found her spot and then he bite it and sucking it. He went down to her shorts and took it off too see her panties went. "Oh look your already wet, (y/n)" "S-shut up." She said looking away, he went take her panties off and started to tease her cilt (is that right?) with his toungue going up and down, " Aahh~ d-dont tease me Illumi~" (y/n) whine and moaning, he thrust his toungue inside her, "MmmAhhh!~" she moan, as he put one finger, than two, and finally the third all thrusting inside her in a fast pace. "I-illumi I-I'm coming!" She said, "Then come, I wanna taste you." He replied and he kept going faster and faster, waiting for her to come in his mouth. "A-Ahhhh!~" and she came inside Illumi's mouth, "Hmm~ taste sweet, now Its your turn to taste me." And he took off his pants and boxers, and she found he was really hard. "You want me to suck it?" (Y/n) quetionly asked, he just nodded.
(Y/N) POV
I started to tease him by going up and down trailing my saliva on him, he grunted, "Dont tease me (y/n)." "Hai hai Illumi-kun~" I put my lips on the tip and slowly parted my mouth and went down and up, suddenly he grabbed my head and thrust inside with intense pace, I gaged to keep up, and I did. With one thrust he came inside my mouth, I swallowed it and glared at him, he looked at me innocently and said "What." "Next time you do that warn me." Without waiting for me he pinned me on the bed and put his dick at the entrance of my women hood ( is that how you say it?) And slowly slide inside me all the way, I moan telling him to go and he thrust slow and each pace he went faster and harder pounding right into my g-spot, he moan my name and I moan caming all lot while he didn't yet. I pulled him close and with two thrusts he pulled out his dick and his seed went on my body, we both went to take a shower together and went to bed. "I think I won't get bored anymore right?" I said, "Yeah" he said noding. We both cuddle together and slept.
Third POV
' Tch... Now Hisoka is gonna tease me' you know who that is, Illumi.