Chapter One

I ran and ran. Those people. They had gas masks on. They scare me.

I made my way out of the woods and didn't look where I was going. I ran into a hard chest and fell. I'm crying, I don't know where I am, and I'm scared. I fell to the ground and didn't move. I just let the tears run down my face.

Someone hovered in front of me. 

"Hey, hey. What's Wrong?" Judging by the voice it was a guy. His voice was soft. I didn't answer. I didn't know how. People won't believe me.

I looked up. The guy that hovered before me was handsome. I let out another sob as he pulled me in for a hug. "Tell me what's wrong." He demanded. I clutched on to him.

"Men. In masks. *sob* They tried to *sob* tried to hurt me! I ran but they were chasing me. *sob* I don't know where they are now! They scared me!" I whispered into his ear. He nodded and whispered calming things into my ear.

"Wait right here. I'm going to call a friend." He explained but I shook my head.

"No! They'll get me! Please don't leave me alone!" I said and all he did was nod.

He got out his phone and dialed a number. I didn't try to listen but I caught up.

"... Stiles please? She is freaking out about guys in masks! ...... Thank you! Yeah bye." He said while I looked at my hands. They were shaking badly.

He came back over and sat down in front of me grabbing my hands. He looked at me.

"Calm down. It's going to be alright." He said and I nodded.

A baby blue jeep stopped near us. A man around the other guys age came towards us. "H-he isn't going t-to hurt m-me right?" I asked. The guy just shook his head.

"Scott! What the hell?" Stiles I think that's his name said to the guy that's in front of me. Scott. That's his name. Wonderful.

"She came out of no where! She ran into me and fell! She was crying! She said something about guys in masks! You know what I'm thinking right?" He said and Stiles nodded. They bent down in front of me.

"What's your name?" Scott asked.

"January." I whisper. They nod. I kept looking back into the woods. I gasped. "Rosiee!" I jump up and turn to the woods. I'm about to run back in there but I get grabbed and pulled back into a hard chest. "Let go! Rosiee! Let go I have to get Rosiee!" I yelled.

"Who's Rosiee?" Scott asked. I didn't answer. "January! Who is Rosiee!?" He yelled.

"My best friend! She is still in there! I need to get her!" I yelled. I ripped out of Scott's arms and into the woods. "Rosiee?!" I called out. No answer. "Rosiee!?"

"J-J-J-January?" Someone called out. Rosiee! I ran to the voice.

I found her near a tree with a knife in her leg. I gasped and ran to her.

"Rosiee. I'm so sorry! Why did I drag us into the woods in the first place?" I kept asking.  I grabbed er arm and wrapped it around my shoulder and rushed out of the woods.

"Scott!" I yelled once I saw him. He turned towards me and ran. Stiles came running after.

Scott grabbed my face easily and turned it side to side. "Are you hurt?" He asked, his voice held concern.

"No! Rosiee she was stabbed!" I said about to burst into tears. Stiles grabbed Rosiee away from me and laid her down on the concrete. 

"J-J-January?" She whispered confused. I ran to her and bent down in front of her.

"Oh my god! Rosiee I'm here! Can you hear me?" I asked and she slightly nodded.

"January," she started, "It hurts." She whispered.

I looked at Scott. He and Stiles looked scared. 

"Scott!" I yelled on the edge of tears. "Do something! Please!" He looked at Stiles and Stiles nodded. Stiles got on the phone. I turned back to Rosiee. I looked at the knife in her leg and breathed in and out. "Rosiee. I'm going to pull the knife out. It's going to be like old times. Us pulling glass and stuff out of our bodies for getting in trouble with the wrong people." I said and she nodded.

"Scott get over here!" I yelled and he was at my side in less then a minute. "Get your belt ready." He nodded and doing his belt and getting it ready. "When I say 'now' you are going to press your hand to her thigh over the wound. I will tie the belt around your hand and her thigh. Got that?" I said and nodded.

I looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her blonde cut hair was covered with blood. I breathed and grabbed the knife, pulling it out slowly. She started screaming and I looked at Scott. He put his hand on her mouth muffling the screams. I pulled it out more and yelled 'now' once I got it out. His hand was on her wound while I grabbed his belt. I wrapped it around her red skinny jeans and his tanned hand, tying it once I got it tight enough.

I got on the other side of her and held her face in my hands.

"Rosiee?" She nodded. "Hey. Everything is going to be alright." I said and soon I heard sirens.

Stiles came back.

"I called my dad. He is the sheriff of this town. He is on his way with a ambulance." He added after I gave him the 'wtf' look. I nodded.

I looked at Scott. He had the most beautiful brown eyes. His dark brown hair. He is wearing a white wife beater and a blue jacket over it with some jeans and boots.

I reached over to him with my free hand and placed it on his cheek. He leaned into it. He stared at me for a while. i let a tear run down my face. "When she wakes, tell her I love her and I'll  see her soon. Thank you." I whisper and he looks at me confused. I get up.

"What do you mean?" He called after me. I turned.

"I'm leaving." With that, I turn around and walk away.

________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Okay I haven't updated in my other books cuz im lazy... ugh....... 1045 words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YASS