The Nightmare

Yousef's POV

The world was all grey and sad. Everything around me seemed to just move slowly and lifeless, even Dollar wasn't acting as annoying as usual. I went outside and everybody glared at me and all my friends ignored me, even Alex and Lauren. I was depressed, I went back inside and I stopped right in my tracks.

I looked in the mirror and saw a monster, me but not me, I was fat Yousef again and I had let myself rot to the core. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I said to myself a thousand times "this is not real and this is not me" , I looked again and I saw myself getting worse, more fat and more lifeless and saw myself doing my addiction.

I was getting texts from every Youtuber I knew, Roman, Alex, Jesse, Lauren, Matthew, and even people who weren't Youtubers like Simmi, Ali, Dennis, and my family saying I was worthless and they wanted no part of me whatsoever.

I dropped down to my knees and started crying, not because of what they were saying but because of the fact that it seemed super real.

I kept chanting over and over to myself "I am Enough" but it didn't work, it kept getting worse, Then all of a sudden a loud noise started ringing through the house and piercing my ears.

I sat up from my bed, sweating like a pig and breathing heavily, it was my phone ringing, I checked and saw that it was Laura calling me.

I wiped my clammy hands on the blankets and took a deep breath, then answered the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yousef! Thank god you're awake!" Lauren cried through the phone.

"What happened? What's going on?" I replied worriedly

"Alex is at the hospital!" She screamed.

"I'm on my way" I said. Then I hung up the phone.

~Author's Note~
Hope you guys enjoyed the first part, there is more on the way, so give me time. Take time to follow me on my social medias Snapchat: venomkid_23 Instagram: _6_Brandon Twitter: majordgkking kik me if you feel like I should add some stuff to the story or your opinion or any rewrites I should do: ThatKidVenom23