Chapter 1

A/N HI!! We are hyper, so don't mind us!!

There was a girl who ate bonbons and gobstoppers. She watched movies and then pretended she had eaten a brownie with cannabis in!

"Have you felt this carpet? This carpet feels so darn good."

I apologise for my friends behaviour, then again, I am usually as hyper as them so yeah, ironically, I am the youngest. My friend is sat next to me now slurping at MY strawberry bonbons. Honestly, by the time we get to the cinema to watch Oz they won't even be hungry. But I never lose my appetite!!! So yay. And awwww, Perks of Being A Wallflower is on. If you haven't seen it, I hate you.

For a start you are not the youngest she who I can not name is the youngest. Oh and you're gobstoppers are delicious. And ye she is slurping down my ear on that bon bon. The perks of being a wallflower is great the second time I have seen it. I apologise for their behaviour. Oh and my other friend just scared my other friend's lttle brother he looked petrified. She sounds like a squeaking mammoth.

I am a squeaking mammoth, how did you guess? Just to clarify this is TheGreatPhantom saying this. I also said "Have you felt this carpet? This carpet feels so darn good." Quote from Perks Of Being A Wallflower - jeez, Aunt Helen is a fornicator and a pedo. Logan and Emma sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G

No really. Bon bons are nice...... so aregobstoppers tgmjcmuisckjfvhmcig

My friends are weird. And YAY, they snogged, this is SilverMoonShadow, if you haven't heard of me, where have u been???? I'm awesome!!!!! Read my books!

This is Owlfairies and SMS is meawing down my ear! She is soooo random!! And NOOOOOOOOOOOOO they've put the sweets away! Oh well POPCORN later!!! YAY! And it was a GOBSTOPPER, not a BONBON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!  SMS is smelling me, I am started to creep out slightly! Now shes singing Waybaloo! Im getting scared about her...

This is Firefly159 and I am concerned about all of you. Also sherbert is so nice. This is a great film ;kJBKJDCKBkdc;kc;d;kj;KJad;kafhafouh I am so random INDWF'PIwenfDF.

SMS' pineapple sherbert is so tasty!! *drool* And Mary Elizabeth is such a slut and she's pretty clingy and ambitious in a bad way. Poor Charlie... (fyi, I am talking about The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.)

It is a sherbet pineapple actually, and to any possible readers, which I dousbt will be reading by this point, I am usually NEVER the voice of reason, it's a good film. And watching the part where he has his rant about how he hates his girlfriend. It's really funny. Awww, he messed up!!!! SO bad, he kissed her, she ain't his girlfriend.

Owlfairies here again!! Ipods are sooooooo fun!! And BTW Im soooooooo sorry about my friends they are random!! BTW I don't get this film! :D