Chapter 1

~Sarah's P.O.V~

As the car pulled into my new driveway my little brother David took his seatbelt off. "David! Stay seated!" My mom yelled while turning around to face him. He sat down and the car completely stopped.

I got out the car looking at my new house.

It was beautiful. It was two stories and had multiple windows. I started walking around the house admiring it. "Sarah! Come help us unload the truck." My dad yelled.

My family and I had to move to Omaha due to my dads job. I didn't want to leave Texas. I didn't want to leave my friends, school, and some family. But, I guess I have to make a new life here in Omaha. Make memeries here.

I walked up to the moving truck and grabbed a box that said 'Sarah' on it.

My mom went and opened the front door. "Kids, go pick y'all's rooms upstairs!" My mom said while walking into our new kitchen.

David and I both looked at each other then ran up the stairs. I ran to the left and David ran to the right. I ran into a huge room that had windows everywhere and a bathroom attached to it. "THIS ONES MINE!" I yelled so everyone could hear. I placed the box onto the ground and walked around my new room admiring it.

I walked to one of the windows that faced the backyard. We had a pool. YES!

"David!" I called him over. "What?" He asked in an annoyed tone. "Come see." I motioned him to walk where I am twords the window. Once he saw the pool, his eyes got big. "YES!" He said while giving me a high five.

He and I both walked downstairs to get the rest of the boxes. "MOM WE HAVE A POOL!" David yelled while running up to her. "Haha I know honey." She smiled down at him.

I grabbed some more of my boxes and brought them back upstairs to my room.

The other moving truck with the furniture then pulled up. The helped us unload our belongings then place them where we needed them.

When all was done, it was 4:00 in the afternoon. I just finished making my bed. I wanted to take a shower before dinner, so I walked into my bathroom and turned the warm water on.

I walked back into my room and opend a drawer to my chest of drawers (idk how else to say it...sry lol) I grabbed a some panties a bra, tank top, and pajama shorts.

I placed the clothes onto my bed and walked to our laundry room. I grabbed two towels. One for my hair, and the other for my body.

I walked back into my room then went into my bathroom.

I turned around closed the door and locked it.

I turned back around and started to strip my clothes off. When I was done, I moved the curtain to the side and stepped in. The warm water rushed down my body. I then put my blode hair under the water and washed it.

After 20 minutes in the shower, I stepped out. I turned around and turnsd the showe off. I then grabbed one of the towels and put it around my body, then I wrapped the other around my hair.

I unlocked the bathroom door opend it, and walked out. I walked over to my bed and let the towel around my body drop. I got dressed and walked back into the bathroom and hung up the towels.

I brushed out the tangles in my hair and walke downstairs. David and my dad must have taken showers too, because they both had wet hair also.

My brother set the table up for dinner as my dad and I got in line for my mom to put food on our plates.

When we all had finished eating, we put our plates in the sink and my dad washed them and put them inside the dishwasher.

David and I went back upstairs to our rooms to get ready for tomorrow. We had school, so we both had to get everything ready.