Chapter One

I hugged my mom and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek before getting into Mason's car and leaving for a summer holiday that Mason defines as an unforgetable one. I met Mason a few months ago at a friends party. He seems like a cool guy and we immediately clicked after we had a heart to heart drunk conversation. I really don't know how we went from being strangers to being best friends. As we drove Mason started playing the Fifty Shades Of Grey soundtrack.

"When you listen to the Fifty Shades Of Grey soundtrack then it usually means you're getting ready for some sexual intercourse or you want to be turned on," Mason said while staring out ahead of him at the road ahead of us. "Well what does it mean in this case?" I asked kind of hoping he'd laugh and just back himself up by saying what he always does in awkward situations. "In my case it's true," he turned his head to face me and as our eyes caught each other he smiled and turned his head back again. The drive was long and I was staring out the window the entire drive. As we arrived the party immediately started. There was booze, girls in their bikini's and guys with the most incredible gym bodies I've ever seen. The summer anthem, Ariana Grande's Problem, was banging through the speakers and we all joined in to dance along. I had a few drinks and then told everyone that offered me a drink that I'm not a drinker. Immediately everyone started offering me drinks and I had no other choice than to drink along.

I hate it when this happens. The music that was once making me dance and enjoy myself was now giving me a raging headache. Everyone dancing around me turns into blurry objects moving rapidly to the beat of the music banging through the speakers. I had to get out of this place but I have nowhere to go. I was totally drunk and couldn't figure out my left from my right. There were a few girls dancing in front of me and as they saw me coming they probably assumed I needed some motivation to get back into the party mood. They offered me a few shots and promised some affection and a blowjob if I took it. I took the shots like a man and they were too eager to do what they promised. I had to get to the nearest bedroom and take a rest. I couldn't figure out where the rooms were because this lake house seems so big now. I make my way to Mason's room. As I open the door and I see the bed I just fall down onto it and my brain just shuts down.

There was a noise that startled me. As I open my heavy eyelids to see what made this noise I see Mason stumbling around the room. He was clearly drunk. "Mason?" I asked trying to grab his attention away from his legs that were clearly in the mood for walking. He looked around and made his way towards me on the bed. He looked at me and started studying my body. He bit his lip and then he forcefully pushed himself onto me. He kissed me on my lips and then down my neck. I was too weak to resist it. He removed his shirt from his body and lifted my weak vulnerable body onto his. He lifted my legs around his waste and moved all the way toward the wall. He pushed me up against the wall and kissed me continuously. I tried to resist it, I swear my brain tried to but my body kept on giving in. My moaning seemed to turn him on even more. Luckily I still had my boxers on and wasn't completely naked - yet. He pushed me even harder up against the wall and as he went down I could feel a part of me slowly rising to the occasion, awakened by the adrenaline rushing through my body. He started teasing me by kissing up my thigh and then pulling my boxers all the way down to my ankles by using his teeth. He then started kissing his way all the way up. At this point I was completely vulnerable. I was drunk, naked and adrenaline was rushing through my veins. I had to get in control of the situation so I pushed him away from me and looked at him with that look in my eyes - love me harder. I unbuckled his belt from his pants and zipped the zipper open. He wore the pants but I was in control of the zipper. As I started totally undressing him he started breathing louder and louder and I started getting dizzy because I couldn't hold it in anymore. I had to get a piece of the platter in front of me. The moment he was completely naked I decided to make him beg for everything to go rough. I started kissing him on the lips while rubbing my hand up his chest. I pushed him onto the bed, not letting go of his lips though. He looked at me with those big blue eyes and kissed me slowly and affectionately, taking his time but also wanting to go hardcore and rough at the same time. I've never had a guy this deep up inside me.