Loving Love Part 1

In life you need to be determined,this story is about a beautiful relationship that flourishes . Not a total surrender because she was comitted. He say" when u are alone and free I will shift gear and go forward, He lead her on, always caring and making her feel special. He was affectionate, and yet reserved when it came to unleashing his love for her. He said it hurts me when you hurt, I'm happy when you are happy, I think about you all day, you are my queen, and I love you. He told her I'm falling for you more and more". He checked on her all day with texts, he was all she wanted, all she needed. Always asked at the right time if she was alright, at the moment she was sad, lonely, or lost.

He kissed her with passion, he made her feel loved, he held her in his arms and she would immediately surrender. She told him she loved him every minute, he immediately responded "I love you too". She fell for him, he put limitation on his love.

She wanted to make him fall in love with her, it was like a challenge to her, she would please him, kiss him passionately, and make him feel like he was the only man in the world. He waited for her every morning, and when she did not show up he would feel lonely. He would let her know how much he missed her, that he is thinking about her, and that he loves her.

I see you :). You look so sexy baby! He say, For u my love. I love u.(message from her heart to him). he came back and kissed her passionately.

He told her she was sexy, and beautiful, she smiled, he smile, hugged her nervously , they care that no one should find out.

she told him she loves him. He told her to be patient, take things slowly, with God as her guide. She say ok and hugged him tight.

He hugged her and told her the words" I love you" she felt happy and say" really"" he say " yes, you should not ask me if is for real, I love u and that's the truth,you stole my heart. He came back into the room to tease her, he talked about his family, he included her in his future. She felt excited and she wanted to be part of his life. She wanted to bring him happiness. She wanted to love him forever.she ask him to allow for him to be love. He seems happy as he wanted to do new things with her.

Her eyes shined with love, she lost herself in his eyes. Love was beautiful as he told her he will wait for her, no matter how long it took. I miss u already(she wrote to him) I want to make u happy. Like I feel when u are near me , she texted him. He wrote her back" you are making me happy" she felt special at that moment.she wrote back :"I'm glad I am." Do I make you happy? He wrote her and she say " yes mucho mi amor".

They had to be descreet, Noone can know. Why is love something you need to hide if is soo beautiful,so strong. Her passion towards him was hard to hide. She was afraid that others around can tell how they were feeling about each other. She teased him, he teased her, it was like a game, she was daring, unstoppable, willing to do anything to provoke him. He enjoyed her teases, her determination, her daring ways. He smiled and he walked away. When she left his side he would text that he missed her. She would text back she misses him, this will help them stay connected some how. Te quiero con un amor loco., she would reply to his " I love u " text. He was romantic in many ways, she was loving every minute of it. Te amo" he would tell her in a text. when she least expected it. This story was like a dream, a love story unheard of.

Today u told me u love me.I am the happiest woman in the world, she told him. He wrote" I miss you baby" she replied" OMG! I MISS U SOO MUCH.. I will call you later. Wanting to talk to him, wanting to hold him, wanting to run to his arms. She sadly wrote "I want to run to you." I want to kiss and hold you. She missed him, and she couldn't wait to be in his arms again. He wanted to know how she was feeling at the moment, she said " Everything is ok. Is just that I choked up when I can't leave. Is like a fish out of the water. He replied "Take it easy remember what I tell you". She replied