Treat Me Nicely, Sensei

"Finn, please come to my office for a second." The school nurse said coming into the classroom. 

The bell had already rung so the students were making their way out.

Finn, a shy, petite boy, was still getting his things together at his desk as he looked up at the teacher.

Issac, the school nurse sat at his desk doing some paperwork. He was actually only doing this job for some extra cash after the opening of his and a his friend's restaurant hit a bump although it's gotten back on track since then. 

He was qualified with his few years at medical school before he quit. Not so much from not being smart enough (he was the top of his class) but he hated the fact his parents only wanted to do it for the family name.

"You called for me?" Finn asked coming into the office.

"Yes, come in." Finn walked inside. He looked very tense. He slowly approached Issac.

"Lately I've noticed that your grades have been on a steady decline." Issac said glancing at his computer screen.

"I'm, it's just, well -" Finn turned up even more. He was unable to get his words out.

"Is everything alright at home?" Issac glanced back up, a softer expression on his face.

"Y-yes. It's just been a little hectic so I haven't been able to focus on my work." Said Finn. His ears turning a shade of red from embarrassment.

"Hmm, is that so." Isaac already knew that Finn had a crush on him since a while back. At first he didn't notice his gaze through his thick rimmed glasses but once he got contacts he would catch him looking at him more and more.

Finn fiddled around with the rim of his sweater as he felt Issac's eyes on him. 

Issac came up closer to him.

He's pretty cute for a guy. I suppose it'll be fun to play with him a little, Issac thought.

"Do you need any extra help with your work? You can always stay after school."Isaac asked with concerned expression. He closed Finn onto the wall.

"Ah, no, I'm fine. I promise I'll study harder." Finn said still trying hard to avoid eye contact.
Issac placed a hand on Finn's shoulder.

"You know, I've noticed you around the hallways a lot since you got your contacts." Issac said with a slight smirk. Finn looked up opening his mouth trying to think of an excuse but nothing came out.

"I suppose you're to shy to get your feelings out,huh?" Issac placed a hand on the boy's cheek as he remained in a state of embarrassment and shock.

"S-sensei, I -"

"Have you been taking care of your health?" Issac interrupted.

"Y-yes." Finn became flustered. Issac then groped Finn's front.

"Even here?" The boy's face became beet red. 

"Y-y-yes." He tried to step away but Issac placed his hand on his back holding him close.

"You know it's not healthy to be all pent up." He held him even closer.