Chapter 1

Michelle's POV

I quickly came out of the shower, entered my walk in closet grabbeda long skirt , an oversized shirt with the words nerd written in bold, my glasses and my bag.

I ran downstairs and yelled "bye dad". My dad was around this  weekend but he is still leaving today. I didn't even bother to grab breakfast because I was really late. I entered my car and drove to school. I loved school so much.

I was tagged nerd of the class so I only had a few friends. I walked into my first class English. I sat next to my best friend Emily. I was really grateful the teacher wasn't in class yet. I said hi to her and she replied me the same way. She asked me why I was late and when I told her I over slept, she just laughed it out.

Emily was a middle class girl. She was very bubbly, and she is the one person I cannot stay mad with for a long time because I have something very important to tell her.

Then, the populars came into the class. The bad guys that always hosted cool parties and always wore black. One of the populars, Ryan said hi to Emily and she waved back. I was just wondering when that happened.

West, their leader had Stephanie clinging on to him. As they passed, I was staring at West and he randomly winked at me. I giggled a bit and I wondered where that came from.

West was a bad guy who is known for attracting girls. He can get any girl he wants with the snap of his fingers. He had the finest face, perfect chiseled and perfectly built body. He was like a god.

Stephanie was also a bad girl. She never wore the right clothes, they were always too revealing. She had a good figure and she was very pretty. She was practically a "Barbie doll".

All the populars went to seat at the back left corner of the class. I watched as Stephanie left her seat to seat on West's laps, and her they started kissing all of a sudden, how he grabbed her boobs and squeezed them. I felt a little heart broken. When they stopped I was glad for some reason which I didn't really know.

The teacher didn't end up coming. But throughout the period the populars kept on doing their thing. Which pissed me off. When the bell rang I grabbed Emily's hand and we quickly left the class.

This is actually the first book I am ever writing so I need a lot of support on this. I read a lot of books and now I really want to know what it feels like to be the person writing the book. Please wish me good luck. Also if there are any grammatical errors please let me know. Love you guys