Chapter One

"There's no way, girl." "Have a little faith in me."
A new diva comes to WWE , and falls for Randy Orton. Everyone tells her to stay away but she ignores them. Will he fall for her ? Or will she get her heart broken like they said ?

***

I opened a door that leads to who knows where. I groaned in frustration, as I looked around. "Miss. Mitchell ?" I heard as I turned to see Mr. McMahon {Stephanie's dad}. "Ah, yes. Hi!" I replied, shaking his hand. "Come with me, I'll introduce you to my daughter and son-in-law. Then have someone show you to your locker room." He said, as I smiled and nodded. We walked in to see a pretty woman, who I assumed is Stephanie and a man next to her who is Hunter. "Stephanie, Hunter, meet our newest Diva - Sky." Mr. McMahon introduced as I smiled at them. "Aw, you are just adorable." She said, pulling me into a hug. "You look like Nikki Bella almost. Nice to meet you." Hunter said, shaking my hand. "I'll take you to your locker room." Stephanie said, walking me down the hall. She stopped out a locker room, and smiled, saying, "Here you are." "Thank you so much." I replied, walking in and closing the door. "I have 30 minutes to my match.. Hm.. I better get ready." I thought. I grabbed my ring attire, and got dressed. I curled my hair, walking to the makeup area, where a lady did my makeup. Once she finished I hurried to the gorilla, warming up. They introduced Naomi first, then me. I walked down the ramp, getting such a warming welcome from the fans. I got in the ring, as she smirked at me. I rolled my eyes, letting my ring character take over. In the ring, I'm very violent with a bad attitude. Ding ding ding. The bell ring and we locked up. I threw her to the ground, and she looked up at me, smiling. "That all you got ?" I yelled. She got up, throwing me into the ropes, trying to do the 'Rear View' but I ducked quickly. I drop kicked her, causing her to fall. I kicked her again,  as the ref pulled me back. I speared her and she laid on the mat, groaning. I pinned her, and the ref yelled, "One, Two, Three, ring the bell!" The bell rung and it took me a second to realize that I won. I stood up and put my hands in the air. I walked backstage, to be engulfed in a hug by Paige. "Babe, you did amazing!" She yelled, as I laughed. "Thank you." I replied, smiling. "Come to catering. The girls are dying to meet you." She told me, pulling me to catering. We sat with some diva's, as I introduced myself. I turned to see a tall guy, with lots of tattoos walk in. He was absolutely gorgeous, and I couldn't help but stare a little. "Girl, one bit of advice." Nattie said, as I turned to face her. "Don't try with him. He's quiet, keeps to himself and doesn't like anyone." Nattie explained, causing me to look at the table. "Oh come on, he's actually very nice." Brie put in, noticing me becoming slightly sad. "Uh, I think I might just go back to my hotel. Nice to meet you girls." I said, standing up. As I was walking out, the guy looked up at me and smiled slightly. I returned it and Walked to my locker room. I quickly changed and grabbed my bags. I headed out, and got in my rental car, driving to the hotel. I went to my room, laying down and thinking. "Is he really that bad ?"

****

-Thank you for reading.
-Vote and comment if you enjoyed !
-I hope you'll like this new story. I'm excited about it :)