A night out. (Part one)

You're sitting at a bar in London. It's pretty busy and warm there, but it's a nice bar. You come here quite often, just to get a drink. Mostly because you want to get drunk or you don't have anything other to do.

You heard there were going to be some performances tonight, so you choose to stay longer and see them perform. The first one is a tall male, with a white shirt, brown long beard and his wooden guitar. He is a pretty good singer and he is singing a song by imagine dragons. The next one is another guy with long black hair, wearing a black coat. He is a comedian, not a singer. He is pretty funny but it's not really your kind of humor. Some jokes are funny but the rest is just lame. When the last performer comes up you're distracted and you're looking the other way, talking to the bartender. Then you hear this beautiful voice and you recognize the song, it's by some group you used to listen to, but now it's just this girl singing it. You turn around to look and you see this blonde girl singing with her eyes closed. She's beautiful, just like her voice and you stop breathing for a minute. Then when she's done with the song, you inhale again. You're shocked by how great she can sing, but then she walks off the stage. You quickly get up and walk in her direction.

It's cold, as you walk out the door to the backstage area. You're not allowed to be here but you don't really care. You're really drunk and you're just trying to find this girl. You walk past an open door and as you walk past it, you see girl with blonde hair in the corner of your eye. You stop and turn around. You look in the room and she's sitting on a chair in front of a big mirror.

"Hello?"  There's that beautiful voice again.

"Hey, great performance... You have a beautiful voice!" 

You walk towards her and stand next to her. She just looks at you, a bit confused.

"Oh sorry! I'm .... , What's your name?"

"I'm Cara, nice to meet you" She smiles.

You sit down on the chair next to her and look around the room.

"How long have you been singing?"

"Not too long.. 2 years, something like that.. By the way, are you some kind of interviewer?"

"Interviewer? No! I'm.. I'm just.. I just wanted to meet you" You start to blush a little.

And then out of nowhere, you feel really sick. You obviously drank too much. You look down at your shoes and before you know it, you throw up. It's everywhere and you haven't looked up to Cara yet. You throw up again and you know find yourself on the floor besides the chair. You fell off. This is not good.

Finally you're done and you notice Cara is standing behind you, holding your shoulders.

"Are you alright?!"

"No.... Not really..." 

"I'm gonna go and get some water for you, wait here"

Of course you're going to stay here, where would you have to go? You think to yourself.

A few minutes later Cara comes back with some paper towels and a glass of water. You drink the water and clean the floor. It's a mess. You're ashamed of yourself, but Cara seems really caring and helps you up. 

"You should go home.. Go to sleep or something, don't drink anymore.."

"Ah shit.. I can't drive.. My house is like 15 minutes away from here.."

"Why did you come here?

"There are no bars where I live, that's why I come here"

"You can come with me if you want, I only live  2 minutes away from here. We can walk there"

"Sounds good to me, thank you" 

"of course"

She gives you that cute smile again. You don't really make a big deal out of it. You're not feeling good and the thought about having sex with her is not on your mind right now. You just want to go to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrive at her house. It's a pretty small house, but cute. Perfect for a girl like her. You walk into the house and it's warm. She turns on the lights and you can now see what her house looks like from the inside. Everything is white, the furniture, the walls. Only her floor is brown. She looks at you.

"What do you think?"

"It's nice, you have a very nice house"

"Thank you, haha" Her laugh is adorable, like you expected it to be.

She takes her jacket off. It's a black leather jacket. You take yours off too. It's not as nice as her jacket but it's a good jacket. She takes it from you and walks away with it. She enters a room and comes back a few minutes later. 

"Your bed is ready, if you like to sleep now, you can!" 

"Thank you, Cara.. it's really nice of you to do this."

"Ah my pleasure!"

You walk past her, a bit awkward. You say goodnight and enter the room. You close the door behind you and there is this little bed at the end of the room. You walk towards it and sit on it. It's really soft and feels great. You undress, but keep your shirt and underwear on. You get in bed and you instantly fall asleep.