PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Lahat daw tayo ay may itinatago. At ang isang paraan nito ay ang pagpapanggap. Kaya lang naman daw nagpapanggap ang isang tao ay para matanggap tayo ng iba. May mga taong nagpapanggap na mayaman para lang makahakot ng kaibigan. May iba namang nagpapanggap na mahina para makakuha ng simpatya at awa. Kahit anong klaseng pagpapanggap pa man iyan, iisa lang ang rason kung bakit ginagawa yan ng isang tao. It's because people try to pretend to be someone who they are not, just to get what they want.

In this world, I've got encountered and still been encountering lots of pretentious people. May nagpapanggap na mabait para lang magustuhan ng iba. Some pretend to be one of your friends but the truth is, they are your biggest enemies who'll stab you at your back.

And I, Troy John Mondragon, was the greatest enemy of pretentious people. I really, really hate all of them.

But, my opinion changed when I met this great pretentious girl. Yeah! I admit I hated all about her. I did hate her out-of-this-world guts, her undefined personality, her oh-so- light attitude, her not-so-normal character. Everything about her. But when I come to discover everything what's behind her name, behind her smiles, behind her laughs, I unknowingly fell for her. So deep.

She pretends someone who she's really not, not because she wants something. She pretends who she really wants to be.

***

Queenielizabest: I wanna hear your opinions guys. Feel free to comment! I will wholeheartedly accept it! Thanks in advance! :)