My brother runs away with my china

Driiiinnngggg

Driiiiinnnggg

I groan as I blindly feel for my alarm clock. I can feel the vibrating the ringing is causing as I turn it off. It's Monday, or is it Tuesday? Maybe even Wednesday? I grab my phone and as I turn it on it falls onto my face and balances on my perfectly freckled nose that has one diamond stud in it. As I pick it up I feel it vibrating. Who would message me at 8 in the morning? I check my inbox and my phone almost drops onto my face again. It was from Harry Styles, and the message read:

Will you go out with me? Today, 7pm? :) x

I stare at the screen until it went blurry. No point sitting around smelling. I drag myself out of bed and look myself up and down in the wall sized mirror. My blonde hair fell down in a golden waterfall down my back and my green cat eyes stared at me. My freckled nose was so perfect most girls would pay thousands to get one like that. My diamond stud shone at me. Real diamond. I was wearing a silk see through nightgown and a black thong and bra.

I prepared a sexy black tank top and a short leather skirt. The outfit was finished of my leather boots and a cute black belt. I screamed.  Niall was hanging from my window like a bat, watching my naked body.

"Hello babe. Your so damn sexy. Wanna bang?" He whispered casually. "By the way, I'm a vampire." I was struck dumb.

"Sure, bae. Come here." He jumped of the window and took of his clothes. Niall was very sexy. He had a six pack, Abs and his hair was flopping into his eyes. He pushed me onto the bed and began to massage my breasts with both hands. I moaned. He connected his body with mine and began to move with furiously, hungrily, fingering the line in between my breasts. He kissed me. He bit down on my lip, and I opened my mouth. His tongue slipped in and he explored every bit of my mouth, letting my tongue in. When he stopped kissing I gasped. He was still moving his body, up and down, faster and faster, getting more and more steady. He planted kisses all over my body, sending warmth through my skin.

When he finally moved away I was trying to pull him closer. "Sorry babe." He kissed my upper lips teasingly, but then stuck his tongue into my mouth and made me tingle with pleasure.

"Let's do this again some day." He whispered.

"Sure." I replied. He put on his clothes and headed out of my window. His warm body lingered on mine.

**************

I walked down stairs to see my parents were already at work. It was 6:50pm and Harry would be there soon.

Did I make you range? Comment down bellow. xD