Chapter 1

Hi I'm April. The girl who's about to get married.

April's P.O.V
I walk to the isle to my own wedding. I looked ok in the outside but in the inside, I'm nervous than ever. I walk straight with my dad. Then Eric, my true love got me. I smiled when the priest was talking. We do the responses,prayers and all.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest says.

I kiss Eric and he kisses me back. It was longer than I ever imagined it would be. Everyone clapped and as we finished the pictures everyone headed to there cars. But I going to the car walk gracefully with my short red hair. I come in the car to have fun.

I love Eric. He was the perfect man for me. He treasured me for my happy life. He loved me. He loves me till death do us part.

We arrived in the party place. I went in happily. The second I remembered was Eric he smiled at me then he fainted. I remember when everybody came to me, helping me pushing me far away from Eric. I now live lonely. As a 67 year old person. All lonely in my home only with Savannah. My friend.

If you didn't know, death is what I love. Darkness. That is what I loved. The only thing that I treasured since the funeral of my father. I was alone.

To be interested in my story, this is what my tale is. Here is my story.