I See Things That Nobody Else Sees

The story is based on the song Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez. The song is shown below and here is a link to it and in my about.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HcVv9R1ZR84

The story is based 0on certain sentences and phrases of the song and a little from the music video. This is my take on the song and I hope you like it.

I kept having the idea to do if and I decided to write it for the #wattys2015.

So please vote and comment.

""""""""""""""""""

I See Things That Nobody Else Sees

""""""

Whispers.

Whispers

Everywhere.

Murmmors

Secrets

Gossip

Corners

Quietly

Back row

Front row

Desk to desk

Notes passed

Stares

Hand gestures

Pointing

Hands guarding mouths.

Revealing

No hiding

No sneaking

Everything is coming uncovered

No secrets.

Whispers

Everywhere.

The sucky part is they aren't about the dumb jock that became gay and is dating the super smart nerd after he saved nerd from a yummy knuckle sandwich with extra ketchup aka blood.

That was last week.

Duh.

It was about me.

Me

ME

Whispers everywhere.

Because of the bruise on my face.

The new bruise.

See everyone thinks that I have it great. So when anything happens to me it blows up.

Usually the bruises turn up like ribs or shins but nope. He decided to spice it up a little bit.

One smack dab on my face cheek to be exact. And a scratch across my whole forehead.

And nobody heard of the popular girl getting beat up in a hallway this morning so the outrageous stories were flowing like Niagara falls.

"I bet she finally gave someone an STD and they seaked vengeance"

"I heard she got banged to hard by Brad and she hit her head off the bed post. I bet that's why Porter hasn't been in school this week he probably found out he got cheated out"

"serves the bitch right"

"I don't know why she got that to the face. She's perfect nobody should have a prob with her"

"her and Brad cheated on Porter"

"perfect bitch. Now she knows what a blemish is"

"deserved"