Symmetrical Love

I was wondering around the halls looking for my class. I'm the new student at the Death Weapon Miester Academy also known as the DWMA. My name is River of Death but my friends and family call me River. But now I was lost in the huge hallways of the Academy. That was until I bumped into a blue-haired boy.

"Hiya! I'm the great Blackstar! I surpass God and I'm the best assassin in the world!" Blackstar shouted excitedly.

"Uh...I'm River of Death but you may call me River. Do you know where class is at? As you can tell I'm new here." I asked looking at the blue-haired boy.

"Class? I'm to big of a star to go to class so why should I know?" Blackstar smiled.

"Well you're a big help." I muttered.

I began to wonder again until I saw the sign that said: Class Here.

"Well I'm going to be late if I hesitate any longer." I said to myself quietly.

Soon I was in class and standing next to the creepy teacher who was looking me up and down.

"Class we have a new student. Welcome River of Death." The teacher announced.

"You may call me River for short." I piped in.

"I'm Dr.Stein and you, River will be sitting next to Soul. Basically in the middle between Kid and Soul." Dr. Stein glanced up at the shark toothed boy.

I sat between the two boys and felt really uncomfortable. The boy named Kid looked at me and smiled.

"Hello River! I'm Death The Kid. But you can call me Kid like everyone else." Kid said politely.

"Ok Kid. By the way is this Soul guy nice?" I asked and he nodded.

'Boy, this going to be a long day for the new girl' I thought to myself.