Struggle

Janae POV

I just got out of school and my sister texted me telling to go to her job. She said her boyfriend was gonna pick me up but I said no cuz that nigga a big ass perve. I grabbed my phone out again but I died. Shittttttt. I went outside my school building and saw all the people zipping up there coats cuz it was cold as a motherfucker outside and then I go back in that motherfucker. I saw my bestfriend Jasmine walk down the hall with her beats on. She went up to her locker and I tapped her shoulder and she gave me a tight hug.

Jasmine: Wassup nae.

Nae: Hey boo.

Jasmine: Lemme guess sissy want ya ass down at da club again?

Nae: Yea but you know what would make me happy?

Jasmine: What?

Nae: If you came with me pweasssseee.

Jasmine: Aii imma put my stuff on where's ya shit at?

Nae: At home cuz I thought it would be warmer so all I came with was with a thin ass sweater and a scarf.

Jasmine: Here *takes off sweater and gives it to her* I don't want you to freeze ma.

Nae: That's why I wuv you bestfrann.

Jasmine: Wuv u to lil mama.

I put on the stuff and me and Jasmine walked to the bus. We took it all the way to 14st and we walked 2 blocks to get to the new strip club that opened up two months ago. It's called Paradise. We go in and see my sis talking to our cousin who's a bartender there.

Nae: Jordan come here.

Jordan: Yea

Nae: Girl you ain't cold walking around here in panties and a bra basically.

Jordan: Nope but are you going to stay?

Nae: Only if Jasmine stays.

Jordan: If I get a kiss on the cheek. From both.

We both kiss her cheeks. I call my boyfriend Jay. He said he was coming to the strip club. Jasmine hates him she says all he's trying to do is get In between my legs but he's to sweet to cheat or do any of that.

Jasmine: If he comes I'm out yo.

Nae: Pweaseeee don't be mad at me sexy bestfrannn.

Jasmine: Fine but I ain't talkin to that nigga he could choke on my strap.

Nae: Yayyyyy and ok then.

Jasmine: Lemme get a shot Carlos( Janaes cousin).

Nae: no Carlos.

Carlos: I gotta listen to lil mama right there homie.

Nae: Ha I win.

About 30 minutes pass and my boo walks in. Jasmines face got red from him being here. He gives me a kiss and I see Carlos give her a shot. She drank that shit.

Jay: Yo wassup jasmine?

Jasmine: Nun.

Jay: Aigh homie.

Jasmine: No to you it's jasmine.

Jay: Yo wtf is your problem with me all the time bro.

Jasmine: WHATS MY FUCKING PROBLEM? Don't act stupid cuz you fuckin know you cheated on Janae twice and I ova heard you fuckin say that all you wanna do with her is hit and quit dirty son of a bitch. AND YO ASS GOT HIV DIRTY PEACE OF SHIT TRYNA PASS THAT DOWN TO JANAE.

Nae: You cheated and got HIV and you wanna pass that shit to me?

Jay: Baby girl she's lying I swear.

Jasmine: I got proof.

Jay: What proof?

Jasmine: AYO IF THIS FUCK BOY ASS NIGGA HAD SEX WITH YOU RAISE YOUR MUHFUCKIN HAND PLEASE.

Six girls raised there hands. Jay swinged at her and they started to fight Jasmine got on top and made him bleed. I pulled her off of him her veins where all out and she wasn't looking at me.

Nae: Look at me.

Jasmine: What yo.

Nae: I'm sorry I didn't believe you.

Jasmine: It's Aii lil mama I just wanna protect you.

Nae:awwwww you to good to me bestfran. Thank you boo *kisses her cheek*

Nae: Security get this dirty bum ass nigga out thank u.

Jay: But bab----

Jasmine: Shut dat shit up byeee.

After all that happened we go to the workers room. We grabbed the hookah and put watermelon flavor. We smoke for a little and Jasmine starts talking.

Jas: Did ya fuck?

Nae: No da hell. I'm a Virgin well half.

Jas: Yea I remember that night a lil.

Flashback

It was 10th grade year and me and Jas where invited to a party. We both sneaked out our houses and went to the party together.

Jas: Nae stay ova my crib.

Nae: Ok

We pull up to this big huge house party. I was bout 17and Jasmine was 17 yea we both failed. When we go inside the smell of weed and liquor hit us. We went our separate ways and had fun. It was about 11:00 at night when we met again we was sober. And we was all playing body shots. Jas licked Jenny out of my belly button it tickled. She smiled and we drank so much. Then we was fucked up.

Jas: Wanna go back to my place and you could just sleep ova?

Nae: Yasssss

Jas: Aii let's go

I was way fucked up than jas we pulled up to her house and snuck in thru the back. We went upstairs to her room and I grabbed one of her shirts and threw it on.

Nae: Jasmineeeee come lay with me daddy.

Jas looked surprised at me but laid down in her sports bra and boxers. I bit my lip and played in her hair.

Jas: Stoppp nae that turns me on.

I got top of her and started kissing on her neck. She moaned a little bit. I left big hickeys and they was dark asf. She flipped up over and she stared in my eyes. she leaned in and kissed me I felt so many sparks. She felt up on me and she kissed down my body she had alr taken off my shirt. She got down to my panties and looked up I nodded and she kissed my inner thigh teasing me. She took off my panties and I saw lust in her eyes. She gave me small licks and then dived in. She was on beast mode and I was moaning her name so loud. She came up and kissed me and I felt two fingers come inside me. I gasped and she went faster.

Nae: Papi I'm about to mmmm yes faster omg yes. I'm about to cumm.

Jas: Not yet baby girl.

She ate me out some more and I was so close to cumming. She came up to my ear and said " cum for daddy" I came hard and she went down licking all my juices.

Flash back over

I looked at Jasmine and bit my lip ever since then I had so many feelings towards her. But she can't know this. Ever.