Fin.

new notes at le bottom of this sin

...

"Hyung~" Jeonghan called out to his boyfriend who was somewhere else in the dorm. "I'm so bored."

"Do you want to play a game or something then?" Seungcheol grinned.

Jeonghan wrapped his arm around the other's waist when he sat on the couch next to him. "What game?"

Seungcheol pretended to think for a second. "Hmm maybe truth or dare? or guess what's on my mind?"

Jeonghan nodded. "Guess what's on my mind sounds like a fun one."

"So do you want to go first or I?"

"You go first." Jeonghan flashed a smile. "Guess what I'm thinking about, hyung."

"Hmmmmm well we haven't eaten yet, so I'm guessing you're hungry? I think what's on your mind is your favorite stew?"

Jeonghan just shook his head. "I am hungry, but that's not what was on my mind."

"So I got one thing right," Seungcheol laughed slightly.

Jeonghan scoffed. "Me being hungry has nothing to do with what I'm actually thinking."

"But you are hungry," Seungcheol teased.

Jeonghan shrugged. "I guess I am considering the fact that all I ate over the past six hours was the small piece of meat you offered me."

"Do you want something to eat then? You know I'm really bad at guessing."

"It's okay, I'm good for now." Jeonghan glanced at him. "Do you give up?"

"Yeah I guess I do."

"I'll tell you." Jeonghan tightened the hold on his lover's waist. "I was just thinking about the fact that I wasn't bored with my life because you came into the picture, and I thank you for that."

Seungcheol smiled. "I love you so much," Seungcheol said before kissing Jeonghan's lips softly.

Jeonghan blushed at the sudden action and hid his face in Seungcheol's neck. "I love you too."

"I love you most."

"Aww that's so sweet." Jeonghan lifted his face from the other's nape. "But I love you more than you'll ever know."

"As do I my beloved," Seungcheol said, tucking Jeonghan's hair behind his ear.

"Your cheesiness is making my heart want to pop out of my chest," Jeonghan whined. "It's my turn to guess~"

"That's good though," Seungcheol nodded. "Okay, guess whats on my mind."

"Hmm," Jeonghan thought carefully. His boyfriend was unpredictable at times. "About how you grabbed a boyfriend as pretty as me?" Jeonghan teased, flipping his long hair.

"Only because I'm the luckiest guy alive because I get to love you."

Jeonghan covered his cheeks with his hands, fully aware of how warm they were. "So was I right?"

"Exactly right," Seungcheol smiled widely.

"Really?" Jeonghan pulled off an obviously fake shocked expression. "This is easier than I thought."

"Well you're a good guesser."

"It won't be fun for you if I keep on getting it right..." Jeonghan kept his arm around Seungcheol's waist, pulling him closer. "Let's do something else."