uno

jack's pov

the start of senior year;  just great. finally, another year and then i can get out of this excuse of a town. no offense to anyone, omaha nebraska was a great place to grow up, but when your single and a senior in highschool and dont have a single thing to do on a friday night, you know something isn't right. i go to westside high with my best friends jack j, sammy and nate. i guess you could say we were popular, but it wasnt that big of a deal to me, i was always hooking up with hot random girls from my school every weekend because of it, so i guess its alright.

i walk up to my new locker for the year and see that jack j is already standing to the one next to mine. "locker buddies?" jack j laughs and i hug him in reply. we do the whole 'how was your summer' speal and finally start walking to our first hour. sammy, nate, jack j and i all have the same classes out of luck, so we usually walk together. our first class was economics so me and jj just talked on the way there. "damm why do i love freshman so much?" i say in awe as i wink at the two hot freshman that walk by. "because theyre 'fresh'" jj laughs and punches me in the arm. "this year though, im looking for something a little older though; more matured. im a man, and a man shouldnt be hooking up with little girls. i need a woman." i smirk as we walk past the group of popular single senior girls, with madison beer in the middle. i have always thought that she was hot, but tbh it would never go any farther than that. "hey, you never know. i already heard there was a new girl so maybe shes good enough for you..." jj rolled his eyes. he's not as popular with the ladies as me so he doesnt have as much selection as i do.

we walk into class just as the bell rings and sit at the same table as sammy and nate. we talk about summer and other shit until our teacher gets our attention to start the lesson. about ten minutes later, there is a knock on the door. our teacher pauses the lesson and steps outside to seee whats up. he comes back in and holds the door open for someone. when that 'someone' walks in, my breath hitched. it was a girl, no woman. no goddess. her tan skin only looked darker with her white blouse. and her ass. omfg im speachless. it looked priceless in those jeans and i could tell i wasnt the only one who thought that by the looks of sammy's, nate's and jj's faces. her golden brownish blonde hair was perfectly straight, framing her great tits, collarbone and masterpiece of a face. her plump lips turn up in a cute little smile as she thanks our teacher and stands infront of the class. she scrunches her freckled button nose at the ammount of attention she is getting and sends a glare to our teacher to hurry it up all ready. im almost hypnotized by her, and i dont even know her name.

"so class, we have a new student this year! sweetheart please tell us your name!" our teacher said. she looked at him then back at the class in general. in the most angelic voice, she simply said, "arizona." we all then give each other weird looks and i even hear some people chuckle. "no honey, not where your from, your actual name... like your first name?" my teacher mocked her and then the whole class laughed. the girl only turned a bright red and furrowed her eyebrows together amd faced our teacher.

"sorry dickface, but that is my actual name."

******

hey guys! i havent written in a hella long time so i thought about writing this! i hope you guys like it! im really trying to make it different 😊 hope yall like it! 💋