Chapter 1: A Strange Feeling

Zack's POV
"Eric." Said my trusty stringy companion.
"Yeah, I'm fine Eric." I said unconfidently. In my mind I thought 'No, I'm not alright... This place keeps getting creepier and creepier by the minute...'
"Eric?"
"What did you say, you little pound of spaghetti?" I said to Eric. He kept rolling, ignoring my threat.
We walked through the foundation's facility, still looking for a way out. We came across a room labelled "SCP-@%$&#@%". I was intrigued, so of course I used my omni keycard to enter the large room.
It was very Baron, except for a small stand with a hole on top. Being curious little me, I poked the hole, expecting the worst, but nothing happens. I let out a sigh of relief, then studied it some more. The hole was just big enough to fit a 420-J in.
Luckily, I had one left over.
I took it out of my backpack and inserted it into the hole. It floated out and glowed green like an emerald. Blasts of light were shooting out of it, and one had hit Eric, for him to disappear afterwards. I ran away from the light beams, to no avail. One hits me straight in the face, and I see green and blue all around me. I am stunned as I feel myself flying forwards, as if in some sort of vortex. I look, and see the end.
"Are those legos?" I asked myself.

Steve's POV
Enderbro and I were in our humble home, even though it is a ginormous mansion on an even bigger mountain. We had just gone shopping for food and were stocking our chests.
"Mmmm... Pumpkin pie.." Enderbro said to himself, his mouth watering with a look of wond on his face. I chuckled and continued stocking. I noticed something strange however. An eye. Not an ender eye, but a plain eye. I stared at it, and when it moved to look at me I through the knapsack in the air and dashed backwards.
"Steve? You okay?" Asked my tall friend, Enderbro.
"There's something in that bag, something living!" I said, my voice cracking with nervousness.
"Oh, come on, you're just being silly, there's nothin-" he started as the knapsack shook. "AAHHH!" He screamed, teleporting behind me. We stared at the bag, just trying to imagine what horror could crawl out of that thing.
"Eric." Said a deep, dark voice. A small ball of red thread covered in eyeballs rolled out of the sack.
"Aww, he's kinda cute!" Squeaked Endy. Then the sack started shaking again, this time a lot more vigorously. A hand came out of the sack, followed by a head, body, and legs. Enderbro and I look down at the person, and he looks back up at us.
"Woah..." He said