Chapter One

I sat at my desk, doing some essay for some boring college class. I jump when my roommate, Chris, speaks, "This Planet is so boring! And stupid!" "What?" I laugh. I act as if that makes no sense, but secretly an idea pops into my head and a plan unfolds. We carry on the strange conversation until around eleven p.m, long after my essay is finished and turned in. We are now laying on our beds, staring at the ceiling. "Goodnight, Chris." I turn of the lamp on the bedside table. "Night, Peej." I wait a for a while until I hear light snores coming from the bed on my left. I quietly lower out of bed and shuffle to the closet. I rummage through the junk until I find what I'm looking for.

1) Jimmy Corrigan (hardcover)
2) Chef's hat
3) Leather bound notebook
4) Underwear
5) HB pencils (3) and 2B pencils (1)
6) Ocarina Of Time
7) Gameboy
8) Cookie (chocolate chip)
9) Sunglasses
10) Rucksack Jetpack.

I pack my things into my Jetpack and write a letter to Chris.
" Chris~
I took what you said about earth being boring into consideration. I have packed my essentials. Please inform my father I will visit every couple of lighyears, I assume. As of what to tell the school, make something up. You always were a good lier.

Over and Out,
PJ, Tiny Planet Explorer."

I slip out the door and tiptoe through the hall. I mentally prepare myself, and slam against the emergency door. The alarm goes off as I stumble and run across campus. I scamper up a tree as guards emerge from the building. A guard spots me and they circle around my tree. They shout at me to get down. Instead I flip them off and jump.