ONE SHOT

"Two ten meters on the left!" Yelled Petra.
"I've got them Hanji and Gunter for the one 12 meter behind us." Levi ordered  with his infamous look of boredom.
Everyone knew by then that Levi and Eren had been a thing for a while now, and all Levi wanted to do is get back home inside the "safe" walls. But they were ordered to kill every last Titan and to not come back until the mission was complete.
That had been there 13th kill that day and everyone was tired. Ewrin had been out of his mind to only send out Levi's squad for the sake of to many casualties on other squads. Levi's squad had been gone for over three days and had not taken a break to rest, or sleep.
Levi sighed as he used his 3DMG to make his way and slice off both of the Titans nape. He landed gracefully back on his horse and silently counted in his head.
"16"
"Whaa, what did you say Levi?" Asked Hanji with a spark in her eye hearing the corporal say something other than something about Titans.
"That's 16 kills we have, 4 more to go." He said with a ghost of a smile on his lips. "And there they are!" Levi said looking in front of him, but there were only 2.
"Levi, what do you want us to do?" Asked Oluo.
"Petra, Hanji, Gunter, take the two in front".
"Hai"
"You and me Oluo, I'll take the one coming up on the left, you take to the right side and kill that filthy beast, MOVE OUT!"
"HAI."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two Days Later...
As the squad made there way gracefully in to the gates none of the commoners knew that anyone had left the walls to begin with.
"TODAY THE HUMAN RACE TOOK BACK OUR LAND!!." Yelled Hanji.
Everyone was shocked at her sudden out burst, they all just stared and slowly but surely started cheering for once in 100 years have humans been able to walk outside of the gates on foot without fear of dying.
All Levi could think about was Eren. Eren. Eren, he suddenly took off on his horse, extremely excited to see His love, the only thing that kept him going for the past 5 days outside of his safe haven.  Eren.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About 5 mins of riding.
When Levi pulled up to headquarters he jumped off his horse jeagerly (sorry I had to) he had started speed walking to the dungeons almost beaming, not caring if anyone saw his glee for at the moment the only thing on his mind was Eren.
But when he arrived down there...
"EREN PLEASE DONT DO THIS!" Shouted mikasa through the door.
"What is it?" Levi said worried,
Mikasa turned her head at the sound of the corporal, he gasped a little when he saw the tears in her eyes.
"PLEASE LEVI YOUVE GOTTA HELP HIM!"
Still unsure of what was going on Levi ran to the door and tried to listen in, all he heard was breathing on the other side. He looked sideways at mikasa confused.
"What's happening?"
Mikasa pulled out a wrinkled letter from her pocket that read,
I'm so sorry it has to be this way, but I do want to say my goodbyes, Levi I love you so much don't forget that please, Mikasa your my sister and have always been there for me, in so thankful to you, Armin, your my best friend, just ask Jean out already!
I'm sorry everyone again, the world isn't safe until every last titan is gone.
Goodbye.
"Your kidding me? No way.. EREN GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THAT FUCKING ROOM BEFORE I BREAK DOWN THIS GOD DAMNED DOOR!!"
He heard the sound of rustling and then the sound of a sword.
"EREN IN COMING IN THERE, ONE, TWO, THREE, he kicked the door down just in time to see Eren,
"Every last Titan" he whispered with dull eyes, and stuck the sword though his heart.

Omg please don't hate me, someone suggested that I write something like this so I did and it kinda turned into this, I hope you like. I'm not gonna lie I cried while writing this, it just tears me apart someone wanting to take there own life. If you ever feel that way about yourself just message me and I'll talk it through with you. Every life is precious