The Alphas Mate

Hey so this is my first werewolf story or story in general I should say that I have ever written . Hope you guys like it :)

----------------------------

Alyses pov

Today was the first day of what sure was to be the worst year of my life . My mom and dad have both token a new position in work and that's how I landed where I am today . In the front of a brand new highschool . In Vancouver, British Columbia .

"Do you have everything for school sweetheart ?" my mother shouted to me from the car . I gave her a slight nod and a iloveyou before she headed off to work . It was a gloomy day . The clouds were rolling in and you could smell the rain in the air . It was very different from California . Yes we had rain but it was always so nice , sunny , and Warm ! This place . Defiantly not warm .

As I double checked my belongings , I began to what seemed to be the longest walk ever into my new school . As soon as you walk in you are instantly thrown into a sea of people hurrying around like there is a hurricane on its way . As you try and shove your self through the crowd it's madness . People are pushing , shoving , and you are just trying not to loose your balance and trip . As I made my way to a room that I took to be the office I was particularly pushed Into the door resulting in slamming my face .

"OMG I am so sorry , are you alright ?!" Said the guy on the other side of the door . He wasn't that bad looking . He was tall brown hair green eyes lean , he looked cute and hot at the same time . He was wearing black skinny jeans with a blue hollister shirt that really made hes green eyes pop . The shirt clung to hes musclier torso and I almost didn't catch myself drooling. After I was done scanning my eyes up and down he's body I respond

"Yea I'm fine just need some ice "

"We'll you could probably get some from the office , want me to walk you there ?

" this isn't the office ? "

He let out a slight chuckle ,

"No silly, that's the guys bathroom "

Great ! My frost 5 'minutes here and I've gotten a door slammed in my face and almost walked into the guys bathroom . My face instantly went red at the thought.

" I'm Brayden " he extended he's arm for a shake ,

"I'm alyse " I shook he's hand .

"Suck a beautiful name for a beautiful girl " he let out a slight wink .

As we attempted to walk down to the office we made small talk and he told me about the different types of people there are around here like the jocks , the Asians , the white chicks that think there black , the cheerleaders , so and so .

We finally reached the office and we exchanged numbers . I thanked him and watched as he disappeared into the sea of people .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for any grammar mistakes their might have been(: hoped you guys like it . Here's a picture of Brayden :)

http://www.last.fm/music/Austin+Mahone/+images/78127414